Microsoft's Latest Xbox One System Update.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nour

Active Poster
Jan 26, 2014
Microsoft just released a new version of the May system software update of the Xbox One to preview members, and it includes a handy little new feature. Below you can check out the patch notes :
xbox-logo.png

DETAILS :

OS version released: xb_rel_1505.150416-2000

NEW EXPERIENCES :

• Voice Messages while in a Party. With this update, you can now leave voice messages while in a Party. Previously, you had to leave a Party to leave a voice message.
FIXES :

• US/CA USB TV Tuner Channel Scanning. I received reports that the US/CA Digital TV Tuner would not correctly scan for channels. This has been resolved in this update.
KNOWN ISSUES :

• Party app Voice Commands (initial screen only). When launching the Party app, voice commands will not function on the Party app’s first menu screen (ie. saying “Xbox Select”, followed by “Start a party” or “Learn more”).
NOTE: Voice commands function as normal in subsequent Party app menus

As usual, it’s nice to see Microsoft continuing to add on the features of the system software. While not the additions are groundbreaking, the pace at which they come is definitely worth of praise.

If you enjoyed the thread please leave a like, comment and tell me what you think. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Great to see some Microsoft news on here instead of only PlayStation

Reactions: Nour

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Haven't been on my Xbox One since for ever.

Reactions: Nour
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!