MINECRAFT PS3 EDITION TEXTURE PACKS AND CUSTOM SKINS TUT

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

dog

Dec 1, 2013
First of all go to comgenies awesome file manager or black box or any ftp go to
dev000/game/npub31419/usrdir/common/res

Game its should be somthing npub31419 go onto it then go to common/res/titleupdate and replace the terrain.png with the texture pack terrain and if you go into common/res/mobs/ and replace char 1 or 2 3 4 5 6 7 btw its a .png and this can change default skins to custom ones skins hope you like guys and dont forget to backup
and you guys can edit it and make your own hope you like dont forget to credit me for finding this out and you can replace the textures just like the real minecraft 1.2.4 be sure that you get one that does not need mcpatcher or else it will go crazy and look messed up and it wont work good
i have not found anyone else that posted this before me. TIP. I think if you resize the big texture packs to 256x256 it works but is very pixeladed
heres a video of an example here http://videobam.com/VnPgu
BTW in the video i tried resizing faithful to 256x256 it turned out really bad but it worked

TRY THIS JUST INCASE:
If it does not work put the TEXTURE FILES IN THESE THREE LOCATIONS
/common/res/1_2_2
/common/res
/Common/res/Titleupdate
and btw if you see another res folder in one of these locations make sure you put it in there and delete the font folder on the texture pack that you downloaded cause it makes it super messed up on your playstation if you did.

IMPORTANT:
YOU NEED TO HAVE SWEG
AND JUST PUT ALL THE FILES FROM THE TEXTURE PACK IN THE FOLDERS I SAID ABOVE ME AND IN THE TUTORIAL ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP PUT IT IN THOSE 3 LOCATIONS IT WORKED PERFECT FOR ME AND SOMETIMES IT WILL ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE 1.01 UPDATE AGAIN CLICK YES DONT WORRY IT WONT DELETE ANYTHING I TRYED IT.

Need Help:
If you need help or dont get send me a private message and ill premake a texture pack for you just send me a link to the 1.2.4 or 1.2.5 texture pack so you will just have to paste the MODDED NPUB31419 in the devhdd00/game folder

DONT REALLY NEED TO READ BUT IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING TEXTUREPACKS BTW A GOOD ONE IS MINIDOKU 1.2.5 AND ETC
Please Comment if Need Help Or If i Should Record Tutorial.
Next time i will show how to edit the skinpacks and the festive one if you guys request ill see what i can do
oh and btw editing the skin packs you wont have to replace the default skins and your friends cant see them unless they did the samething you did
and another tip sorry this is long to find good texturepack that will fit perfect go to planetminecraft.net click texture packs put resolution to 16x16 and look and set game version to 1.2.5 and your all ready to go

BTW WHEN NEW updates with new blocks come out i will update this

I Will Post A Video Tutorial Soon!!!

Pictures:
4f5bf4b2_l.jpeg
edffce5f_l.jpeg
9af570ea_l.jpeg
f4d14309_l.jpeg

GoodBye Now Have A Great Day!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dog

Dec 1, 2013
Sorry messed up the part at the top is dev000/game/npub31419/usrdir/common/res

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Reactions: coco1994

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Not my kind of game but I'll give it go:)Cheers for the post. Always appreciated DOG :Grog:
Cool name DOG;)

Mu-Ka-TeL

Oct 29, 2013
wanna add a texture pack without overwriting an existing one, any help?? suggestions pls....??

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...