Mod Menu Defcon AW [1.20][DEX][SPRX]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
This still working
 
hello is the antiban stil going strong in this menu , i have a ps3 just building up dust i need some mods lol
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
i would love to try this menu
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Wondering if this still works. No one seems to have the decency to report back. Gonna test.

EDIT: Not working on 1.20 BLUS.
 
Last edited:
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
nice menu
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
THANKS MAN
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
I need that
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Nice menu like it
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks for uploading that bro i appreciate it
 
ty bro
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
shot bro
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!