Mod Menu Defcon AW [1.20][DEX][SPRX]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
aaaaa
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
aaaaa
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
awesome bro
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Good jobs
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Ueah bro
 
hello friends leave this modmenu "HOST" I hope you enjoy it

Pictures
6ed51d615490ae1fa14c0ae3c7d3b098.png

1d2df5e8192526f30ccdbe6ba3089c6e.png

56965b5ed1c25e4475948b9f8568611d.png

f1e0c55c74f02f2a82456b0b9e0704cc.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png


NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :)
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Credits
creator:Swaqq
EBOOT.BIN by ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
does this work on pc?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.