Mod Menu Non Host [Dex][Sprx][1.20]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Ooooof
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Ooooof
 
nice menu i love it
bro

hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
[/QUOTE]
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Thanks
 
ergafasersdfsdfello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
fsddfsddfsdf
 
nice dude

hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thank youi
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Nice post
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
yeyyeye
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Nice job
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Marete man ao
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thank you
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.