Mod Menu Non Host [Dex][Sprx][1.20]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
nice thank you for uploading this
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks ;)
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
thanks man ill put it on lets hope it doesnt get banned
 
hello friends leave this modmenu I hope you enjoy it
Pictures
eed8a7abaddfbddcb621ccf6e247c2ad.png

9ac6b74256e54aad2e2d6c1189aebcf9.png

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/Yisus.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES02077/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
F5wGDf9.png
+
gErL9cU.png

NOTE I was playing for 40 min and they not banned :grinning:
apologize for the bad English, but I am using translator
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Credits for the eboot : ExiLe
Apologize if you not work The menu
​
Hihjjvgjjg
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!