Xbox Mod Tester - Here To Help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys, if anyone needs any mods tested for ISO(Xbox 360) or GTA IV PC then I'm here to help. I work a lot, but if you PM me I'll get back to you within 24-48 hours or less.

All mods I test will be 100% confidential, unshared and if you wish I can record a video(not the best quality, but I can use a dazzle capture card).

If you wish to use my service, just PM me!

Kind regards.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys, if anyone needs any mods tested for ISO(Xbox 360) or GTA IV PC then I'm here to help. I work a lot, but if you PM me I'll get back to you within 24-48 hours or less.

All mods I test will be 100% confidential, unshared and if you wish I can record a video(not the best quality, but I can use a dazzle capture card).

If you wish to use my service, just PM me!

Kind regards.
lol really

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
lol really

Is this really what gta iv has come to ?
Yes, I stumbled upon my collections of discs and remembered I had GTA IV PC, so I thought I would help people out who needed anything tested. This isn't just targeted at developers. If anyone wanted to test an ISO before they used their last disc, I'd happily test it for them first so they don't waste it.

No need to be negative about things, especially when all I'm trying to do is help the modding community.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Yes, I stumbled upon my collections of discs and remembered I had GTA IV PC, so I thought I would help people out who needed anything tested. This isn't just targeted at developers. If anyone wanted to test an ISO before they used their last disc, I'd happily test it for them first so they don't waste it.

No need to be negative about things, especially when all I'm trying to do is help the modding community.
Yeah lemme just give u all my private scripts for u to test

Reactions: l Inquisition l

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Yeah lemme just give u all my private scripts for u to test
As I stated, this isn't about getting access to private shit. I'm just trying to help out. I wish I had someone willing to test an ISO for me when I only have 1 or 2 discs left as sometimes it doesn't work as I could have done something wrong. It's normally people with an xk3y that test for people, but I'm willing to use my discs because I want to help out, I don't have any other use for them these days.

Quit your negative shit.

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
As I stated, this isn't about getting access to private shit. I'm just trying to help out. I wish I had someone willing to test an ISO for me when I only have 1 or 2 discs left as sometimes it doesn't work as I could have done something wrong. It's normally people with an xk3y that test for people, but I'm willing to use my discs because I want to help out, I don't have any other use for them these days.

Quit your negative shit.
Most of the people who still mod know how to replace files.. (Except Farva). It's March 2016, if people haven't figured out how to mod by now they shouldn't be playing.. Simple as that

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Sick bro cc dev team yet the only knowledge u have is making common.rpfs sickkkkk
That isn't true. You're only capable of paying for mods. What have you actually created? Please, stop trolling my posts.

Farva

Jan 2, 2024
Most of the people who still mod know how to replace files.. (Except Farva). It's March 2016, if people haven't figured out how to mod by now they shouldn't be playing.. Simple as that
what? who are you? lol i know how to mod?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: