modder hotknife freeze

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

duckyslinger

Dec 6, 2015
K so I am in lobby dick modder puts taxi on me I have anti taxi so I remove taxi see that he is scrambling to do something then he puts hotknife on me and freezes me even though I have anti taxi then sends message saying learn to code I have taxi tool but do not use. On the innocent what I am asking is how he did it because I want to know can my tool do that ???????

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
GTA is shit because of that stuff, and I don't know also. I wish there weren't any freeze tools.

LoveModz

CC Dev Team
Nov 21, 2015
Lmao you should buy a booter and not worry about that same person cause you can just boot them offline .
What if that person has a dynamic IP? Simple router reboot will remove the point of a DDOS. I think what duckyslinger is asking is what tool is used to cause the freeze. As many know if you know how to freeze via taxi if you run the tool it will stop others from being able to freeze you with it so maybe DuckSlinger wants to get the tool to prevent this happening again. IP booting is harsh as that also stops anyone/everyone connected to that network from being able to use the internet. I feel bad for those with a static IP.
Tip: if you have a static IP, don't be booting people's IP, if they have a dynamic IP they can reboot and then boot you. Difference: They can have a new IP range assigned and regain internet access, YOU CAN'T. :) Have fun guys!

duckyslinger

Dec 6, 2015
Yes if I have anti taxi taxi don't freeze me how did hotknife I would like to know he said learn to code I know that there is a ghost tool but can u use hotknife with addikted or such tools like the taxi

LoveModz

CC Dev Team
Nov 21, 2015
"He learned to code" He didn't do anything. He's claiming credit for a tool someone else has created. I have seen the hotknife used a few times to crash people. Some try use the cargo plane too. I don't know what tool is used for the hotknife, sorry can't help you out with this one.

duckyslinger

Dec 6, 2015
Any help would be appreciate d I don't do it to pleasures but I want to know cause we hit each other with taxi nothing then he but raped me with hotknife

LoveModz

CC Dev Team
Nov 21, 2015
I didn't say you can't boot them if they have a dynamic IP. I said it would be pointless as they only need to reboot the router and the changes are the ISP will assign them with a new IP range. If you have a static IP then you are stuck with it until the ISP notice something is wrong and assign you a new IP. ISP's don't really check so it would be down to that person to call the ISP. Something tells me you don't even understand my above comment hence saying " even dynamic ip" anyone can boot, it isn't hard to do.

Reactions: Psychoweedzilla

LoveModz

CC Dev Team
Nov 21, 2015
What makes you think they will accept your request... That isn't going to work every time is it? Duuuh. Get educated before playing with applications.

duckyslinger

Dec 6, 2015
Guys guys please I just want to know what tool he used can u do it with addiktid or is the taxi all addikted can do he hooked hotknife and froze me even though I have anti taxi

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Can you guys stop flaming each other, this is not 7s. Stay on topic or the thread will get closed.

He is using a private tool which uses the hotknife instead of the taxi. Which cost's "a lot". ($160)

He didn't learn to code.

duckyslinger

Dec 6, 2015
Thank you got my answer and if you are sure this is the only way to use a hotknife to freeze thread done also this little prick again yesterday not the same one a different one said hay man can u do me a favor and me being a nice as can be modder said sure man what do u need guns money what he said no I need u to reset ur PlayStation and there he was in his faget ass hotknife is there any way to prevent hotknife freeze I should not have to leave lobby I am not harassing players just playing around and even if I wanted to leave no chance insta freeze

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I'm not very involved in GTA V modding scene, but maybe you could try deleting the hotknife vehicle from your files?(i.e make it invisible or something) like we used to do for GTA IV lag vehicles).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.