MultiMan Freezing on startup?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DieNasty

Nov 24, 2013
Well im having a massive issue with my sony. Yesterday i was playing watch dogs and my sony black screened. when i restarted and tried to go into my multiman it just freezes on start-up. tried re installing still the same.
So i gave iris manager a go and it will load up the game in XMB but when i try to boot the game it says my Disc is dirty or damaged... Any ideas would be great guys... Thx in advance

mrstarrs

May 20, 2014
** EDIT** Forgot to mention make sure you have no disc in your drive when reinstalling CFW

Hey , so you mentioned your console froze when you started multiman, + Please say if it was a torrent of WATCH DOGS or if you bought a disc,

but i think i can help.

Your on a CFW so what you can do is either

Delete your multiman, reinstall it

Downgrade your ps3 to 3.55 OFW again using 999downgrader or Rogero down grader ( i will provide links in spoilers)

Reinstall CFW and different version of multiman.

Try deleting multiman instead of taking time to Downgrade ETC...

LINKS (First will be a tutorial on how to downgrade)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody