multiman won't run games? tutorial how to fix!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
I LAUNCH A GAME WITH MULTIMAN BUT IT WON'T SHOW UP IN THE XMB:

-Load up multiman, go to settings, scroll down to the bottom to BD-ROM EMULATOR and make sure it's set to ENABLE.
-Multiman->Settings->BD-rom emulator->Enable.

now reload multiman and launch your game :)

I LAUNCH A GAME WITH MULTIMAN AND WHEN I START THE GAME FROM XMB MY SCREEN GOES BLACK AND PS3 FREEZES:

-Internal = Ps3's hard drive.
-External = An external hard drive.
-if the game is saved on your ps3's hard drive you press internal, but if it's saved on an external hard drive you press external.

-Load up Multiman, Go to the game you wanna start and press ''Square'' now press ''X'' on BD-MIRROR and now press ''X'' on what the game is stored on (READ ABOVE) Internal/External.
-Multiman->Games->Press Square on The game that gives you the BlackScreen->BD-MIRROR->Internal/External.

now launch the game and it should be fine :)

Last edited:

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
I'd like to remember that some games require a disc for be played.. so if people have BD Drive that doesn't read disc as mine, they have to use the discless function of iris Manager for boot them

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: