MW3 FORCE HOST EBOOT PROBLEM

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hello people of cc.

First of all sorry if i put it in the wrong section.
So for while now i am trying to host mw3 lobies and do rtm.I am using the force host eboot(i use a bunch of them)and i cant find players.Can anyone help me and tell me why?.Also when i am using non force host eboots i find players but i dont get the host so i will really appreciate it if someone could help me

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
Use ColoriizeHDs MW3 EBOOT its has force host (WORKING) xp lobby and it is debugged for RTM

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hello people of cc.

First of all sorry if i put it in the wrong section.
So for while now i am trying to host mw3 lobies and do rtm.I am using the force host eboot(i use a bunch of them)and i cant find players.Can anyone help me and tell me why?.Also when i am using non force host eboots i find players but i dont get the host so i will really appreciate it if someone could help me
Use this one working 100% pick your mods & xp change to your region debug or not create eboot;) http://consolecrunch.com/threads/mw3-eboot-builder-build-1-5-0-0.1691/ :D
Good open connection?.

Reactions: codmadz231

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
ok men Thanks i will try it and i will tell you
My opinion EBOOT builder is best you can make your own and add or take away as many different options as you like xp lobby on xp lobby off weapon xp ;) 100% working 1.24

Reactions: NZ_RUGBY_KING

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
guys i think the problem is my internet,does anybody know how to fix it?
Reboot router dmz host ps3 ip. Good connection!
Does your eboot your using start the game automatic with on one else in the lobby super force host?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: