MW3 help? Is there any hope for me?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sithprincess

New Member
Jul 2, 2019
1
0
1
Last night, I encountered an entire party who decided to hack my account and not only deranked me but also set my XP to negative. I don't have a jailbroken PS3 and I don't know of anyone who can help me fix this mess. I loved playing MW3 even though it took forever to get into a lobby.

The party thought I must be cheating because my KD was high (I earned it) so their response was to cheat to destroy my account.

If anyone knows how I can fix this without jailbreaking, knows anyone who can help me with a modded lobby or knows of an online service that can do this (I have no idea what to trust) please let me know.

I still love this game but this has sucked the fun right out of playing. It was the worst feeling to be taunted, mocked and punished for something I didn't do.

=|
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".