my unban tool by.iankush420

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
hey console crunch,
Today i bring you and great program this program makes and generator console ids all you have to do is download the rar file open it click on generator wait like 10 sec then it makes a new text file name idps now the longer you have the program open the more it makes cids id.....now if you want to change the value of the cid id go to ps3 generator its a batch file right click now click edit it should look like this

e0pi4w.png

now change the only the first numbers on the line echo like 1008400110 you can change that to any console id you can think of save the text DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE IT WELL NOT WORK after you done save the txt hit the ps3 generator program there you go
sbtwug.png\

enjoy comment below if you have problems
link-http://www.mediafire.com/download/cckmj3ib4oeve9n/unbantool.v1.rar
credit to me :gun::gun::gun::Grog::Grog::D:D:laughing::laughing::laughing:

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
I made a generator a few hours ago, could you explain to me how you are generating these? Are you just randomizing the numbers to 15 and that's it?

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
hey console crunch,
Today i bring you and great program this program makes and generator console ids all you have to do is download the rar file open it click on generator wait like 10 sec then it makes a new text file name idps now the longer you have the program open the more it makes cids id.....now if you want to change the value of the cid id go to ps3 generator its a batch file right click now click edit it should look like this

e0pi4w.png

now change the only the first numbers on the line echo like 1008400110 you can change that to any console id you can think of save the text DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE IT WELL NOT WORK after you done save the txt hit the ps3 generator program there you go
sbtwug.png\

Nice mix on the video awesome!:D

Reactions: ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
I made a generator a few hours ago, could you explain to me how you are generating these? Are you just randomizing the numbers to 15 and that's it?
No that's why to change the values by editing the bat files with the different value of the Cids and then just run the program again and it will create a new file with the generator console ID

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
No that's why to change the values by editing the bat files with the different value of the Cids and then just run the program again and it will create a new file with the generator console ID
I understand that the batch file changes the numbers 10 and above to letters. But you randomize all the non static part of the console id with that method?

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
hey console crunch,

e0pi4w.png

sbtwug.png\

You need to narrow your possibilities or it's going to be like my other program. Check out my current program it's found a few valid CIDs and one that worked.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
I understand that the batch file changes the numbers 10 and above to letters. But you randomize all the non static part of the console id with that method?
to tell you the true its code so the program just make random console ids i would change the coding on it later did have time i hate microsoft visual studio 2013 but the way i use it i input the 5 five cid id that are public and open then program again then yea there you go

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me
  • @ lurch6661:
    warzone does work so maybe later we can play that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like i said let me know if you want to play
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam only level 2
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".