PS3 MzTool [CEX / DEX] [BLES / BLUS] [1.11]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I know its posted but this post is in english:D

[RELEASE] MzTool [CEX/DEX] [BLES/BLUS] [1.11]

Hi everybody, i have started last week-end the creation of my own tool, release in BÊTA test on *************.
The tool is still in bêta actualy because the update system doesn't work properly at this time, but all others features works !

The tool is totally free and regularly monitoring, all problems reported are fixed as quickly as possible !

Features :
- Support CEX/DEX
- Support BLES/BLUS
- Basic options (GodMod, unlimited ammo, nocop, superspeed)
- Garage Editor (with bypass selling protection)
- Ability to spawn patched vehicles

A lots of many features attractive are coming soon http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/newset1/smile.gif

Screens :

1.png

2.png

3.png

Download link :
http://ᐂ.net/GTA5/MzTool/release.zip
(always the same link, if an update is broken, download again the tool with this link, the archive always contain the most recent version dated)

VirusScan :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/5...is/1394280117/
(2 falses positives because the tool is encrypted)

Known Issues :
- I can't connect and attach the process
You need to use CCAPI (ON CEX) or TMAPI (ON DEX). CCAPI is supported only on 4.50 CFW or -. If you have an notification message on the top right screen at startup PS3, CCAPI is correctly installed.

- Im use TMAPI and im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab
You need to install CCAPI temporarily and connect the PS3 with CCAPI because searching the custom pointer does not seem to work for now, i will try to correct that in the next version.

- Im on CCAPI and im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab
Just choose an other normal vehicle in the list an press again the search button

- I can't disable unlimited ammo or god mod
It's not your fault, resolved in the next version

Credits :
Garage Editor Concept : Renton / Badger41:D:D:Grog::Grog:
CCAPI/PS3Lib : iMCSx / Enstone:):D:Grog::Grog:

robertdlf

Nov 22, 2013
the post that is similar to this but in a different language gave me a virus it keeps popping up when I turn on computer and dosent allow me to open task manager

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
the post that is similar to this but in a different language gave me a virus it keeps popping up when I turn on computer and dosent allow me to open task manager
Really?

The file size was bigger on that one also:confused: I will remove that post then.o_O

How is this one working mate? its working for me.;)

robertdlf

Nov 22, 2013
Really?

The file size was bigger on that one also:confused: I will remove that post then.o_O

How is this one working mate? its working for me.;)
This one works perfectly fine just that other one is what got me upset . Have you used the other one?

richib

Dec 20, 2013
I know its posted but this post is in english:D

[RELEASE] MzTool [CEX/DEX] [BLES/BLUS] [1.11]

Hi everybody, i have started last week-end the creation of my own tool, release in BÊTA test on *************.
The tool is still in bêta actualy because the update system doesn't work properly at this time, but all others features works !

The tool is totally free and regularly monitoring, all problems reported are fixed as quickly as possible !

Features :
- Support CEX/DEX
- Support BLES/BLUS
- Basic options (GodMod, unlimited ammo, nocop, superspeed)
- Garage Editor (with bypass selling protection)
- Ability to spawn patched vehicles

A lots of many features attractive are coming soon
smile.gif

Screens :dont mean to be a pain in the ass but the spawn patched cars into garage is quite bugggy

1.png

2.png

3.png

Download link :
http://ᐂ.net/GTA5/MzTool/release.zip
(always the same link, if an update is broken, download again the tool with this link, the archive always contain the most recent version dated)

VirusScan :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/5...is/1394280117/
(2 falses positives because the tool is encrypted)

Known Issues :
- I can't connect and attach the process

You need to use CCAPI (ON CEX) or TMAPI (ON DEX). CCAPI is supported only on 4.50 CFW or -. If you have an notification message on the top right screen at startup PS3, CCAPI is correctly installed.

- Im use TMAPI and im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab
You need to install CCAPI temporarily and connect the PS3 with CCAPI because searching the custom pointer does not seem to work for now, i will try to correct that in the next version.

- Im on CCAPI and im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab
Just choose an other normal vehicle in the list an press again the search button

- I can't disable unlimited ammo or god mod
It's not your fault, resolved in the next version

Credits :
Garage Editor Concept : Renton / Badger41:D:D:Grog::Grog:
CCAPI/PS3Lib : iMCSx / Enstone:):D:Grog::Grog:

Barcelona88

Feb 14, 2014
Hey whats up guys? i have a problem with that tool , im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab any solution im connected on DEX ps3ita 4.50 all work very good just the spawn patched dosent work On Dex im connected with target manager can u fix that please the spawn patched and pegasus requested vehicle thanks :D

Reactions: Younis

richib

Dec 20, 2013
Hey whats up guys? i have a problem with that tool , im connected, but the pointer is not founded in the "Spawn Patched Vehicles" tab any solution im connected on DEX ps3ita 4.50 all work very good just the spawn patched dosent work On Dex im connected with target manager can u fix that please the spawn patched and pegasus requested vehicle thanks :D
ok youll have a drop down menu were you pick a car to target with it if you dont have the car in the garage you nrrd to use the tool and swap it like the tool says you need BMX you dont have one then go in and replace a car for the bmx once you do that and the bmx is in the garage pressREFRESH then use the pointer to serch for bmx itll then turn green you pick the patcheed vhecile and pick a slot number thats a pain in the ass pick a number or pick the bmx slot if you know its slot number and press SET /SLOT1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10/WERE YOU WANT IT /SPAWN/ AND THERE YOULL GET IT BEAR IN MIND IT IS BUGGY QUITE A BIT GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN ;)

Reactions: JO65
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ HerbL27:
    "right to be forgotten"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @accurynx sorry to say i cant find it at the moment best thing to do is contact @Younis and ill a proof it when done
  • @ HerbL27:
    only know this cos i work for big british company lol
  • @ HerbL27:
    yeah i appreciate your help and support anyways, thank you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well i didnt know that haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea np bro wish i could help you out
  • @ HerbL27:
    here the big man is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha yea
  • @ HerbL27:
    @Younis could you please delete this account (HerbL27) and change the username for accurynx to ohhsodead instead of creating a new account
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam cc be bumping
  • @ lurch6661:
    console crunch 4 life
  • @ HerbL27:
    does the site have a discord server?
  • @ lurch6661:
    i believe not
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no we dont have a discord
  • @ HerbL27:
    ahh weird it should do
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well it is what it is i geuss
  • @ lurch6661:
    thats why lurch should be president
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    work your way up to Admin hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    thamanee is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Yassinos is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Thiago L121 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Thiago L121 is our newest member. Welcome!