Need Help Selling PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Sep 1, 2014
How much do you guys think GameStop will give me for 2 PS3's console with all wires, two controllers, and a controller charger? I'm looking into selling both my PS3's and buying a Xbox One / PS4.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
you might get $100 for them maybe a bit more...

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Forget "what will they give" go in there and tell them "what you want" for them. If they don't match your price or come close enough for your liking, then I would try selling online on kijiji or craigslist.
"Best I can do is 10" that answer is bang on. Even when it's a brand new unwrapped game that is sitting on their shelves for 60 bucks. LMFAO they are all rip offs. When I bought my latest ps3 it came with Killzone 3 which was a brand new release at the time. I wanted to straight trade for black ops and GameStop said "best we can do is 25 dollars".
I took the game to their competitor and they were happy to trade with me. Now, I shop at the "other guy"

Reactions: Calyx

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Forget "what will they give" go in there and tell them "what you want" for them. If they don't match your price or come close enough for your liking, then I would try selling online on kijiji or craigslist.
"Best I can do is 10" that answer is bang on. Even when it's a brand new unwrapped game that is sitting on their shelves for 60 bucks. LMFAO they are all rip offs. When I bought my latest ps3 it came with Killzone 3 which was a brand new release at the time. I wanted to straight trade for black ops and GameStop said "best we can do is 25 dollars".
I took the game to their competitor and they were happy to trade with me. Now, I shop at the "other guy"
You know how they roll.

Reactions: WOLF_MoDz--

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Wanna really piss them off?

1> Hang around "pretend" to shop. Wait for someone to come in and try to sell their games. When they get the ol "best we can do is 10" say to the customer "oh! I was looking for that game! I will give you 30 bucks!"

2> Same scenario, except customer comes in to buy a used ps3. "Dude, I have two used ones I'm selling for 140 bucks, complete with all the cables and two controllers!"

They hate when people do these things, but gamers gotta have gamer's backs ;)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Wanna really piss them off?

1> Hang around "pretend" to shop. Wait for someone to come in and try to sell their games. When they get the ol "best we can do is 10" say to the customer "oh! I was looking for that game! I will give you 30 bucks!"

2> Same scenario, except customer comes in to buy a used ps3. "Dude, I have two used ones I'm selling for 140 bucks, complete with all the cables and two controllers!"

They hate when people do these things, but gamers gotta have gamer's backs ;)
Oh bro, I will surely do this from now on!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.