PS3 Need Help Someone Please

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
When i connect tools on black ops 2 it takes ages and this is totally new just started to happen to me..

Sometimes it connects but then when i attach it says No attach process??

Ino what it means but im doing every thing right

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
More details, what CFW, what eboot, are the debug settings right...stuff like this. :)

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
Rogero 4.55
CEX
And ive got the public cheater eboot on aswell for bops2

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
And CCAPI can connect but won't attach?

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
sometime CCAPI Doesnt work then it does its always on and off same with bops2 it will say impossible to connect them when i try again it work then after connected it says no game process found.... And if the mods do connect they always seem to disconnect after abit

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
sometime CCAPI Doesnt work then it does its always on and off same with bops2 it will say impossible to connect them when i try again it work then after connected it says no game process found.... And if the mods do connect they always seem to disconnect after abit
go to dex much fast then cappi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...