need help with multiman 4.50

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

zero

Nov 11, 2013
hi i been using a older multiman then after i updated it to 4.50 my games from my external hard drive stop working some games give me white screen or kick me back to xmb my ps3 is on 4.50 rogero v 1.00 also my cfw is cex if some 1 can tell me what to do i would be grateful

Reactions: Younis

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
hi i been using a older multiman then after i updated it to 4.50 my games from my external hard drive stop working some games give me white screen or kick me back to xmb my ps3 is on 4.50 rogero v 1.00 also my cfw is cex if some 1 can tell me what to do i would be grateful
I thing rogero 4.50 has some issues I got the same problem but change to rebug 4.46 then spoof to 4.50 problem solve

Reactions: Younis

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
the rebug 4.50 spoof does not a thing it keeps me at rebug 4.46 and the games still don't work
I thing rogero 4.50 has some issues I got the same problem but change to rebug 4.46 then spoof to 4.50 problem solve

Only multiman 4.50.04 works on that firmware.
After installing the spoofer, install the latest toolbox in package manger > hard drive , then run toolbox and change to rebug mode the soofer should be activated

zero

Nov 11, 2013
Only multiman 4.50.04 works on that firmware.
After installing the spoofer, install the latest toolbox in package manger > hard drive , then run toolbox and change to rebug mode the soofer should be activated
are you talking about the rebug soofer i used from 4.46 rebug to 4.50 then use the rebug tool box i have ? and does't rebug mode stop multiman from working ? anyway i going to try this if it does not work then if i can make my multiman 4.16 work again with my rogero 4.30 like i had before that would still be good because 4.50 multiman made all the other multiman stop working i use i even tried hold l2 and r2 and l3 and r3 to default multiman it says multiman has been default i try a game and sill not working by the way i can play games from my hdd the thing is the ps3 only got like 32 gb and under 12 gb room now

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
are you talking about the rebug soofer i used from 4.46 rebug to 4.50 then use the rebug tool box i have ? and does't rebug mode stop multiman from working ? anyway i going to try this if it does not work then if i can make my multiman 4.16 work again with my rogero 4.30 like i had before that would still be good because 4.50 multiman made all the other multiman stop working i use i even tried hold l2 and r2 and l3 and r3 to default multiman it says multiman has been default i try a game and sill not working by the way i can play games from my hdd the thing is the ps3 only got like 32 gb and under 12 gb room now

Multiman 4.50.4 is compatible with rogero 4.50 v1 if you still on that firmware.

For Rebug 4.46 the spoofer has to be installed in normal mode after installing the spoofer go to rebug toolbox and switch to rebug mode that it will enable the spoofer your homebrew should work fine if it's compatible with that firmware, remember when Installing/Uninstalling the spoofer on rebug always be on normal mode.

Rebug 4.46 requies higher version of multiman to run on the last time i checked it was multiman 4.50.0.2
some games you might have to Go on Multiman, Press Square , Edit/Set permissions.

zero

Nov 11, 2013
Multiman 4.50.4 is compatible with rogero 4.50 v1 if you still on that firmware.

For Rebug 4.46 the spoofer has to be installed in normal mode after installing the spoofer go to rebug toolbox and switch to rebug mode that it will enable the spoofer your homebrew should work fine if it's compatible with that firmware, remember when Installing/Uninstalling the spoofer on rebug always be on normal mode.

Rebug 4.46 requies higher version of multiman to run on the last time i checked it was multiman 4.50.0.2
some games you might have to Go on Multiman, Press Square , Edit/Set permissions.
i did all you told me now after i click on a game i lose my hdmi signal and i have to use my av cable to see

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
i did all you told me now after i click on a game i lose my hdmi signal and i have to use my av cable to see

rebug firmware does that to me sometimes i don't know why, how i get around it is set my ps3 on the lowest hdmi setting then use my homebrew apps like multiman etc... after i have finished and i only have to sign in, i reset my hdmi back to the proper setting.

This should only have to be done once after that next reboot it should be all good.

EDIT: If you choose automatic setting on display it will pick the highest setting, some tvs might not support it and will have to be manually configured to the correct setting.

Last edited:

zero

Nov 11, 2013
i turned off automatic and still get same thing you are talking about deep colour output hdmi right ?

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
i turned off automatic and still get same thing you are talking about deep colour output hdmi right ?
no it's video output setting, uncheck all the boxes leave it on 480p, then after you have started multiman etc... and ready to sign in return to your hdmi setting (video output setting) and set it like the image
af94b4a55a907ceaf082779532adb0b2.png

zero

Nov 11, 2013
if i uncheck all i only have 576p then i can not see i have to check 720p or 1080i or 1080p to see on my hdmi

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
if i uncheck all i only have 576p then i can not see i have to check 720p or 1080i or 1080p to see on my hdmi
delete multiman then reinstall it then reboot your system and do the hd setting uncheck all and leave it on 720p i hope that works for you

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
so is multiman working but the games are black screen
and you on rebug 4.46 drex using multiman 4.50.2, also you currently using hdmi?

ps: it worked on av you said?

zero

Nov 11, 2013
yes multiman is working and no i did not say the games work on av just that i needed to use that to see what it says put your ps3 usb in the ps3 hit ps button then it goes back to my ps3 channel

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
yes multiman is working and no i did not say the games work on av just that i needed to use that to see what it says put your ps3 usb in the ps3 hit ps button then it goes back to my ps3 channel
is everything working now, if you need help message me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    as eye look up at da sky my mind starts tripping a tear drops my eye
  • @ lurch6661:
    at the arena
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    were from texas
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis please illuminat8 my name
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    feeling a bit left out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol yea maybe ask younis or just buy it
  • @ lurch6661:
    maybe if i write a rap song
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis illuminate my name iam not crazy nor insane iam the man with da brain
  • @ lurch6661:
    warm blooded animal console crunch demandable
  • @ lurch6661:
    lurchrap
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea maybe i wil just buy it can cost that much
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wasnt it like 5 bucks or so not sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea not sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cant find it