Never Play Black ops 2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 20, 2013
Guys serieus Never play black ops 2 if you want the console id last longer black ops 2 = instant ban if you don't hack secure or play secure on a cfw you have to be very stealth to play bo2
we should do something about ppl who play black ops 2 because
when we release a id and some noobs strt playing bo2 or something = bye console id
just stop playing BO2 Only play black ops 2 offline with mods but never online go play ghost or what ever
but stay the hell out of black ops 2

Nov 20, 2013
we should not play bo2 unless we won the battle against sony we should try to make something to bypass sony ban system or make our cfw stealth
but who does it ? i think no body do like clean cfw stuff and load the game in multiman then enable your internet and clean your system syscalls and then log in
if every did this ... the console id will last very longer

MiiXTaPe10

Dec 6, 2013
PSN Patch disbales CFW syscalls. Would it be more safe then as long as you dont mod? i dont play it but just curious

Mu-Ka-TeL

Oct 29, 2013
you guys dont make a point... multiple accounts are logged in a single cid which is of very ultimately high risk. man whats the difference there anyways? and also to add up, this site is public, dont you think that sony wont bother looking at this site for our cids published? dont want cids to be banned? then dont even try going online..

Reactions: eltriki and JO65

Areus

Nov 8, 2013
OH MY GOD, u has been discover America !.

Seriusly ? Make thread to say "Plz don't play BO2 guys"... Com'on kid is something what are more what talked, and everyone know what can't play BO2.

Nov 20, 2013
OH MY GOD, u has been discover America !.

Seriusly ? Make thread to say "Plz don't play BO2 guys"... Com'on kid is something what are more what talked, and everyone know what can't play BO2.
but they still do play bo2 and then its nstant ban for all of us

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
I don't think its just BO2 that kills the cCID's.its also the fact that Sony will see the multiple logins with the same CID's
But its a good idea to let ppl know not to play blops 2 anyway

claudiei

Nov 30, 2013
estranho eu jogo com minha id privada e não baniu
e por causa que tem muita gente só numa id
acho que da para resolver
não entrar logado para trocar de jogo,não logar no xmb e não jogue lançasamentos
sem esses conselhos a id bani mais rapido ok galera:(
valeu .

Carnage_666

Nov 3, 2013
I play BO2 online and mod it on my private id and have not been banned yet..........2 reasons these ids are getting banned... 1 N00bs modding online and not having a clue how to do it properly.... 2 Multiple ip address's on the same id.....simple RED FLAG straight away to sony.......

Reactions: MiiXTaPe10

Hxni

Nov 3, 2013
legendary words from dis guy, but still we got some motherfuckers who still does, go **** you nan instead of playin bo2 fuckin feggits.

Altaircz

Nov 18, 2013
you guys dont make a point... multiple accounts are logged in a single cid which is of very ultimately high risk. man whats the difference there anyways? and also to add up, this site is public, dont you think that sony wont bother looking at this site for our cids published? dont want cids to be banned? then dont even try going online..

Lots of ppl in world has same id on ofw ps3 too.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
look ull never get everyone to stop playing blackops 2 had my private id running well over a month also RTE ccapi with black ops 2 and had no user bann or CID bann ? so dont jump to saying its ops 2 1.reason most plp got banned was playing black ops 2 before release date online also modding it with eboots caused instant bann 2.another was ban waves that do exist but im still on waiting mybe 2night maby next week or next time a big title gets released and retards play online before release date

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Bo2 ccapi is safer then debug eboot for online multi and zombies but dex is better for just about every game

Oct 6, 2013
they dont do shit anymore on black ops 2 only people who get banned is the RTM or RTE shit ,
console id's are getting banned becouse 1000 people or more are playing with the same id , normaly the id is for one ps3 not 1000 or more !!!!
thats why som only last 6 to 8 hours !!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me
  • @ lurch6661:
    warzone does work so maybe later we can play that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like i said let me know if you want to play
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam only level 2
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
    Chat Bot: EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.