Banned New CID #1435

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
I'm so tired of not being able to play ghost .. The day I made a new main acc and modded it on ghost my step mom shut off wifi so when she turned it back on a day later the console if I was using was banned and ever since then can't check my damn account to see if my stats stuck... Any one got a working public id which has ghost working? :/

MattGamer12

Oct 13, 2013
Pernambuco, Brazil
I'm so tired of not being able to play ghost .. The day I made a new main acc and modded it on ghost my step mom shut off wifi so when she turned it back on a day later the console if I was using was banned and ever since then can't check my damn account to see if my stats stuck... Any one got a working public id which has ghost working? :/
Cod ghost is a crap. Try to play battlefield, is much more fun.

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
Cod ghost is a crap. Try to play battlefield, is much more fun.
I use to think the same thang man but I do play bf4 and gta and every other cod than ghost but I've been so bored with the games I've been playing the day I decided to make a new main account was to play ghost on :/ I don't mod it regularly I just rtm it that one time but yea the reason I want to play it is I guess because I never actually have a chance to play it

SHAWN

Oct 27, 2013
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP GOING ON GHOST & GTA!!! IF PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMES? GO GET YOURSELF A OFFICAL PS3 THAT HAS OFFICAL FIRMWARE WITH A CLEAN CONSOLE ID.

joe21

Sep 2, 2014
Detroit, Mi
Fucking ridiculous man.. people need to learn how to spoof or not get banned on gta etc.. now cant get on for the day...

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP GOING ON GHOST & GTA!!! IF PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THESE GAMES? GO GET YOURSELF A OFFICAL PS3 THAT HAS OFFICAL FIRMWARE WITH A CLEAN CONSOLE ID.
Ghost isn't the problem it's people moddin ghost if you play ghost with regular eboot and spoof id you wot get banned same with all fucking games if you want the console id to last don't ducking mod anything at all

SHAWN

Oct 27, 2013
Ghost isn't the problem it's people moddin ghost if you play ghost with regular eboot and spoof id you wot get banned same with all fucking games if you want the console id to last don't ducking mod anything at all

well as far i know people arent gonna listen what we say. people are gonna mod gta & ghost period. this is way console ids get banned fast. i have 5 ps3s & only one has cfw & i dont mod games but other people will.

Reactions: brando6

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
well as far i know people arent gonna listen what we say. people are gonna mod gta & ghost period. this is way console ids get banned fast. i have 5 ps3s & only one has cfw & i dont mod games but other people will.
You are 100% correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Lindows has joined the room.