New CID

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblown

Oct 11, 2013
THIS IS TO ALL THE QUESTS WHO ARE VIEWING THE FREE CID'S maybe you should register and become a member to this site..... all cids are made public and banned in a matter of minutes from ppl miss using them, we know everyone is signing into gta5 bops2.. those games check and insta ban in minutes.. help us find new cids and other tutorials on how to's instead of just leeching the free cid.... i strongly recommend setting public cid post to registered members only.. as you look at the online member to quest ratio. 6 member 24 quests.... 85 percent of the quest only looked at the free cid thread..

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Guys if u dont have the tools like Sen Enabler To spoof ur cid dont go online
plz they will ban u fastt

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
wow i just saw this again on console crunch.org lol but its not a valid id it was to see if he would copy from that site lol

joeblown

Oct 11, 2013
rogero.. we need to find a good tut on how to use sen enabler... it worked great for me with the public ids' until i sign back in a realize someone got the id banned... :(

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
the CID tool is on this site as i posted it on here

joeblown

Oct 11, 2013
I need talk with crunch administrator so he can change u sees the cid only members
thats what ive been saying all along man... look at the guest to member ration on who is viewing what..
to many non members just getting cids and leaving

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
i said yes to the other guy he is copying the CIDS from cc.org

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
i saw the id on cc.org.. but didnt know if it was originally posted here or there
well over on consolecrunch.com they are a bigger site than cc.com so i do think they posted first

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...