New CIDw

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
im just jokin. i believe you more than him. im stickin to freebies
Well all i was gna do was get it off this other site, the guy selling seems reputable enough.

Private cIDs last much longer thats the benefit, if you know how to use them properly.

goombah111

Nov 3, 2013
Well all i was gna do was get it off this other site, the guy selling seems reputable enough.

Private cIDs last much longer thats the benefit, if you know how to use them properly.
right at first thought. although the most recent CID has been going on 3 days now. incredible. one day i will probly get a private ID.

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
right at first thought. although the most recent CID has been going on 3 days now. incredible. one day i will probly get a private ID.

It was claimed on another site; not saying its true, that this cID was a stolen private ID.

goombah111

Nov 3, 2013
doesnt that apply to 90% of them, are you saying the generators actually work? cause ill try it if its worth my while, then post the ID's on here.
Even if its a private ID doesnt it get banned at the same rate, or can they detect a false ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: