New Rebug CFW 4.55

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
Hey,
consolecrunch today i wanna to bring some good new on rebug user
As it seems the new rebug 4.55 that will come has some of the cobra 7 features ;)

quote from evilsperm"REBUGTEAM": (Yesterday, 09:56 AM)

We are still alive;)
Just have been busy paying bills, and yes WTF_Rebug we will do what ever the **** we want and not adhere your schedule…
So unless you start paying our bills shut the **** up :p
Also realize no one helps us financially, so when a system goes down we replace it on our own dime. We are currently down to 1 system each so if one dies on us we/you are fuct because I know I’m not buying another system again as I have too many bills to pay, and I am positive the same goes for cyberskunk. So sit back relax and wait for our release or go move to some other firmware.
——————–
We were going to release 4.53 but got caught up actually fixing all the cobra patches “Correctly” along with a host of other features.
Then just when thing were looking like they were finished 4.55 was released…
So now everything has to be re-patched re-tested and some things need to be tweaked again, then it will be time for a release, but we are not going to release something half assed. Remember that Rebug innovates and everyone making CFW these days uses Rebug patches not the other way around… So once we have the features we want in there and its working to perfection, only then will there be a release. Sorry that I can not give you all an ETA on a release date:(

Source

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
Hey,
As it seems the new rebug 4.55 that will come has some of the cobra 7 features ;)

We are still alive;)
Just have been busy paying bills, and yes WTF_Rebug we will do what ever the **** we want and not adhere your schedule…
Also realize no one helps us financially, so when a system goes down we replace it on our own dime. We are currently down to 1 system each so if one dies on us we/you are fuct because I know I’m not buying another system again as I have too many bills to pay, and I am positive the same goes for cyberskunk. So sit back relax and wait for our release or go move to some other firmware.
——————–
We were going to release 4.53 but got caught up actually fixing all the cobra patches “Correctly” along with a host of other features.
So now everything has to be re-patched re-tested and some things need to be tweaked again, then it will be time for a release, but we are not going to release something half assed. Remember that Rebug innovates and everyone making CFW these days uses Rebug patches not the other way around… So once we have the features we want in there and its working to perfection, only then will there be a release. Sorry that I can not give you all an ETA on a release date:(

Source
3 new cfw updates later...... And there back :laughing::Grog::trolol:

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013
Hey,

We are still alive;)
——————–

Source
nice rebug 4.55 :heart:

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I trust rebug more then habib or even rogero, can't wait :)
Rogero is fine dude he's good fast with updates even if he updates more than others but he gets his out fast thats for dam sure!;) lol But rebug is BO$$:) Can't wait for new rebug!:DNew DEX cfw :D REBUG:love:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me