New Rule *READ*

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Hello console crunch, it's been brought to my attention that people constantly ask for cids in the shoutbox and lack the ability to cease their asking after they have been warned, I've made this post in retaliation of this constant problem.

Some of the punishments of continuos asking in sb can be the following listed below.

1. You will be banned until further notice from the shoutbox (1st offense)

2. You will be banned from being able to view and post in the console id section entirely (2nd offense)

3. You will be banned from the site for a set amount of days, weeks, months, years, or until further notice (3rd offense)

4. Your ip will be banned from the site and you will never be able to access it again (4th offense)

For the record I'm not meaning this in any discriminative way or anything like that, I just feel as though this is a rising problem that needs to be dealt with.

I'd also like you to be able to understand that the cids may be provided by us, but they come from different sites/sources. It is also out of our control of when said cids are released unless we buy them for the site. With that being said we post them within the ten minutes they are released for you guys :) and we try are best to find new providers and sources.

That's it for now and I hope you understand, and if you read all of this post thanks.

~Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Nsndhd has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Verified Ladies" in General...