NEW WAY TO GENERATE AND TRY CONSOLE ID'S TUTORIAL!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

spyro2670

Nov 15, 2013
The newly released console id generator by Elite Legendary is quite special, not only because it
allows you to generate console id's but also because of the fast way of testing them wirelessly without installing pkg on ps3

According to some ps3 user, they have managed to generate valid console id after trying 25 times..

Here is a good tutorial I followed! I am trying it right now, not so lucky i have tried 10 times, but i have come through some console id's who have been banned http://www.******.net/images/smilies/smiley.gif?!

Bob peters

Nov 24, 2013
And in the video you didn't even put a link to l3g3ndarys thread he is the one who made the tool.

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
I tried this program for about 30 minutes with no luck. I guess I have to keep trying until I get a valid one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.