News Writer Recruiting Members

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Yes, That's right. Our team are recruiting members. How can I join? How do I know I meet the requirements?

• 2 Months Registered
  • Over the age of 16
  • Must be able to use proper Grammar and Spelling.
  • Willing to post News on a regular Basis.
To apply fill out the following:
  • How old are you?
  • What do you wish to contribute to this group?
  • Are you willing to post News on a regular basis?
  • How long have you been registered(Lying on your application will be a rejection).
  • Tell me about yourself.

That's all for now.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
removed details ;)

Last edited:

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
I'm currently 16, born January 18 1998. I would like to contribute nice and fresh news posted weekly (1-2 postings). I realized there haven't been anyone posting some new that often any more, and i hope to be one of the few to do so. I'm loyal to this site and always to be, I been a member since May 26, 2014 and I've helped allot of members within that time period. I'm one of the well known people on this site. I spend allot of time doing Homework and helping members out on this site, me and unbound are usually the people that they come to for help. I'm on of those kids that take school seriously i know if i don't do succeed in school i won't be successful in life and i hope to join the army and go into law enforcement for my career in life but that's a while from now.

Thank you for your submission.

Due to you only being able to do 1-2 Articles on a weekly Basis. We're offering to give you an 1 week trial and see how you go. If we feel you're Good, We will give you the News writer tag and Username colour.

@CrEaTiiOn_zRTM What are your thoughts on this?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014

Due to you only being able to do 1-2 Articles on a weekly Basis. We're offering to give you an 1 week trial and see how you go. If we feel you're Good, We will give you the News writer tag and Username colour.

Ok

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

It sounds good, but I would suggest that we could make him write own thread and we could decide from that. So we could see how he would do.

Reactions: Psycho_Coder

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
So create a news post within a week?

May 23, 2014
  • How old are you?
  • What do you wish to contribute to this group?
  • Are you willing to post News on a regular basis?
  • How long have you been registered(Lying on your application will be a rejection).
  • Tell me about yourself.

1. I am 21 years old

2. I would like to contribute by posting news on articles directly from me. i can post everyday. (Whatever you need me for) I am also a very reliable source. i get all the latest news, and would to acquire this position.

3. I am very willing to post on a regular basis. I've been looking for an opportunity to get involved in the local community, and i feel like now would be the best opportunity!

4. Honestly, I'm not sure how long I've been registered. However, it's been over 2 months if my assumption is correct.

5. Well to begin with, my name is CrEaTiiOn_MoDZx. I am the Founder and main leader of CrEaTiiOn. https://docs.google.com/document/d/...gf5TyiHRVf7o/pub?pageId=116361575218036692764 (heres my roster. and also @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM knows me) I am an avid poster. In addition, i downgrade PS3's so for future reference if there is any position open for Console ID Poster. I am available. If conclusion, if you have any other questions or concerns PM me. Also,
even if i dont get the position thank you guys for the opportunity! @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM @{xPS3*}_Developer

Reactions: JO65 and Nostafaru

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

• How old are you?
    What do you wish to contribute to this group?
    Are you willing to post News on a regular basis?
    How long have you been registered(Lying on your application will be a rejection).
    Tell me about yourself.

1. I am 21 years old

2. I would like to contribute by posting news on articles directly from me. i can post everyday. (Whatever you need me for) I am also a very reliable source. i get all the latest news, and would to acquire this position.

3. I am very willing to post on a regular basis. I've been looking for an opportunity to get involved in the local community, and i feel like now would be the best opportunity!

4. Honestly, I'm not sure how long I've been registered. However, it's been over 2 months if my assumption is correct.

5. Well to begin with, my name is CrEaTiiOn_MoDZx. I am the Founder and main leader of CrEaTiiOn. https://docs.google.com/document/d/...gf5TyiHRVf7o/pub?pageId=116361575218036692764 (heres my roster. and also @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM knows me) I am an avid poster. In addition, i downgrade PS3's so for future reference if there is any position open for Console ID Poster. I am available. If conclusion, if you have any other questions or concerns PM me. Also,
even if i dont get the position thank you guys for the opportunity! @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM @{xPS3*}_Developer
Very nice bro.

Can you maybe write some news so we can see how you would do ? :)

@{xPS3*}_Developer what do you think?

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

• How old are you?
    What do you wish to contribute to this group?
    Are you willing to post News on a regular basis?
    How long have you been registered(Lying on your application will be a rejection).
    Tell me about yourself.

1. I am 21 years old

PMed

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody