Notes for GTAV Update 1.30 (PS4 ™ / Xbox One / PC)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
PS4-Update.jpg

New content - Only for PS4 ™, Xbox One and PC

A new garage, Benny's Original Motor Works, has been added and allows players to customize applicable vehicles with exclusive modifications available only at Benny's, including:
Hydraulics
New prints
Indoor options:
Finishing
Embellishments (also available in Los Santos Customs for lowriders)
Counters
Doors
Banks
Steering wheels
Currency Exchange
Decoration plates
Entertainment System
Chassis options:
Fenders
Antennas
Finishing
Tank
Engine options:
Motor block
Air Filters
Carrier facilities
Custom Plates and Plate Holders
Benny's Originals Wheels
Tire designs
Benny's Original Motor Works, a new vehicle site, has been added to GTA Online and a shortcut to the site has been added to your phone.
Two new vehicles and four existing vehicles have been added to Benny's Original Motor Works for GTA Online. These six vehicles are able to access exclusive modifications available only at Benny's Original Motor Works:
Willard Faction (new)
Moonbeam Declare (new)
Albany Buccaneer
Decode Voodoo
Albany Primo
Chinese Vapid
Two new loop horns have been added to Los Santos Customs and Benny's Original Motor Works for GTA Online; these horns will be de-tuned as the vehicle is damaged:
San Andreas Loop
Liberty City Loop
Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation for Story Mode (released as you play) and for GTA Online (available immediately):
Machine gun
Machete
Luxury recordings have been added to various weapons and accessories for Story Mode and GTA Online.
Luxury Touch Yusuf Amir is available for:
Shotgun
Combat Submachine Gun
Combat Pistol
Machine gun
Gold plated metal ring is available for:
Bullpup rifle
Metal grip handle is available for:
Combat Machine Gun
Special Carbine
Wood Hilt Touch is available for:
Fuckin gun
Four new hairstyles have been added to the barbershops for male and female characters on GTA Online.
Seventeen new tattoos have been added to the tattoo studios for both male and female characters on GTA Online.
Hundreds of new clothing pieces, including new costumes and accessories for male and female characters added to clothing stores on GTA Online.
New Lamar Contact Missions have been added. They are unlocked at level 5.
Three new Adversary Modes have been added to GTA Online. They are unlocked at level 5.
Defense and Attack
Fugitives must be the first to reach the end of a course. Blockers, with faster and more powerful vehicles, must block and flush the other team's Fugitive off the road, protecting their Fugitive from other teams.
Keep the Rhythm
A race where fast players need to keep increasing speed at every turn. Staying below speed causes players to explode.
Relay
4-player team run through the various streets of venues, in which players take turns, each completing a lap before moving on to the colleague. Runners who are not running wait within the demarcated zone until they are selected, while active runners complete their team laps.

New Features / Upgrades - Only for PS4, Xbox One and PC

Players can have a fourth property, allowing a total of up to 40 cars and 12 bikes.
A new Adversary Mode invitation system has been added for Missions:
Now there's a better chance to get an Invitation to Opponent.
Invitations will no longer be sent during the Beat progress or after Free Mode Events. Instead, this new system will be used.
Opponent Mode invitations are now red.
A new option, "Destroy last placed", was added to the races:
The host can configure the Race so that in every lap, every 15, 30 or 60 seconds, the last player is blown according to the selected option.
The "Destroy Last Position" option is now available for Rally Races and Team GTA.
When "Destroy Last Position" is linked to a game list, by default it will be linked to the other races in the list.
Several new features have been added to the Interaction Menu

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
good post bro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going