Ok new site suggestions ( my opinion )

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
Hey ladies and gentlemen, This is my opinion on what we should add or update to the CC website remember this is my opinions so ppl who may get offended in anyway or anything plz comment so i can break the news to u that i dont care and this is my thread :D welcome. Ok lets start on the MAIN topic of this website and whats its known for " console ID's " for ps3. Many of people have suggested this and moderators on here have seen comments and agreed on this * i think * on how we should make it were if ur not an active member or not known here shouldnt be able to view the * Public ID's * we post here cause 1, we dont know who you really are and hasn't helped with anything on any threads ( yes we can check your activities on this website ) 2, We dont know what you do with the console ID's when they get posted or how you use them ( yes thats your biss but if ur not the one who posted it or anything shouldnt go out and sell it and shit for quick money * parten my french * ) 3, you should have to work your way up like anything else cause people i see alot abuse this website and many others just to view console ID's, Yes if u posted an ID and it worked i do agree that then you should beable to see console ID's ( im looking at this whole topic of an new member and member and active member and known member ). Yes this may seem long but if you have red this to this point thanks for reading on what i have to say :) :D. Ok another suggestion, dislike buttons. Ok if someone comments or posted something and it gets enough dislikes on it i think in my opinion that it should automatically go down only active members or above should only dislike something cause sometimes u get noobs that just dislike everything.Ok thats what i have to say if u have anything to add on or anything please comment and if you like what i said please give me an like :D lol.

your favorite person ;),
Dakota

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
i wanted crunch to put a simple [hide][/hide] code up for people that post public cid's so you could only see it if you posted, forcing members to be active but i think he flagged down the suggestion.

Reactions: dakota doyle

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hey ladies and gentlemen, This is my opinion on what we should add or update to the CC website remember this is my opinions so ppl who may get offended in anyway or anything plz comment so i can break the news to u that i dont care and this is my thread :D welcome. Ok lets start on the MAIN topic of this website and whats its known for " console ID's " for ps3. Many of people have suggested this and moderators on here have seen comments and agreed on this * i think * on how we should make it were if ur not an active member or not known here shouldnt be able to view the * Public ID's * we post here cause 1, we dont know who you really are and hasn't helped with anything on any threads ( yes we can check your activities on this website ) 2, We dont know what you do with the console ID's when they get posted or how you use them ( yes thats your biss but if ur not the one who posted it or anything shouldnt go out and sell it and shit for quick money * parten my french * ) 3, you should have to work your way up like anything else cause people i see alot abuse this website and many others just to view console ID's, Yes if u posted an ID and it worked i do agree that then you should beable to see console ID's ( im looking at this whole topic of an new member and member and active member and known member ). Yes this may seem long but if you have red this to this point thanks for reading on what i have to say :) :D. Ok another suggestion, dislike buttons. Ok if someone comments or posted something and it gets enough dislikes on it i think in my opinion that it should automatically go down only active members or above should only dislike something cause sometimes u get noobs that just dislike everything.Ok thats what i have to say if u have anything to add on or anything please comment and if you like what i said please give me an like :D lol.

your favorite person ;),
Dakota
Ok. ;)Maybe

Wow you got alot of opinion ;)
lol:laughing:

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Id like to see ppl warned from asking for CID's in threads that have nothing to do with CID's
So annoying

Reactions: Sinister

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013

your favorite person ;),
Dakota
i understand what ur saying,but there are people like me that don't have the time to be on this site that much. i don't play cod games nor gta. i just use cids that get posted to get online on my dex and play some old games liki mk and when i do, i use the right homebrews to get online safely. what i'm saying is if u make it so that only active members can see these ids, then i won't be able to use tem anymore and i know it will be a problem for lots of other people to. so, think about it man

Reactions: Sinister

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux

your favorite person ;),
Dakota
Dislike for only active members and above sounds good.;) But may be 30 posts or something a long those lines might be more appropriate other sites let you view freely so wouldn't stop much anyway more or less. It would just stop new members joining:(Wont stop cids from being banned any faster either(maybe by a couple of minutes). My two cents.

i understand what ur saying,but there are people like me that don't have the time to be on this site that much. i don't play cod games nor gta. i just use cids that get posted to get online on my dex and play some old games liki mk and when i do, i use the right homebrews to get online safely. what i'm saying is if u make it so that only active members can see these ids, then i won't be able to use tem anymore and i know it will be a problem for lots of other people to. so, think about it man
Very true but may be 30 posts or something a long those lines might be more appropriate other sites let you view freely so wouldn't stop much anyway more or less.

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
Dislike for only active members and above sounds good.;) But may be 30 posts or something a long those lines might be more appropriate other sites let you view freely so wouldn't stop much anyway more or less. It would just stop new members joining:(Wont stop cids from being banned any faster either(maybe by a couple of minutes). My two cents.

Very true but may be 30 posts or something a long those lines might be more appropriate other sites let you view freely so wouldn't stop much anyway more or less.
yes, 30 posts sound more reasonable

Reactions: JO65
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: