[OPEN SOURCE][BLES] 1.23 GTA Garage Editor CCAPI / TMAPI

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

elena8484

Mar 12, 2015
26-03-2015: Version 1.5.3: Updated to 1.23
21-04-2015: Version 1.5.2: Added chrome wheels.. forgot that before . just check the chrome box and change the wheel.

14-03-2015: changed title to 1.22. (No changes needed)

11-03-2015: updated for 1.21 and added new vehicles (forgot to increase the version number.. too lazy to change it :p)

06-01-2015: Update 1.5.1 Added checks to make sure the Mod values we read are valid for a vehicle when initializing. This prevents the tool from crashing when a wrong modvalue is read. (Maybe from using another vehicle editor before)
If there are more bugs feel free to report them... this one i actually meant to fix, but forgot :p

Download links are the same, i've overwritten the files on mediafire (weird that you can do that actually?). I updated the virustotal link.

Hello ConsoleCrunch.

Here my original garage editor source, updated to TU20.
I've seen several leeched versions, without credit, and i'm a bit done with that to be honest.
I put some work into this and blatantly copying it without naming the source is just not done in my opinion.

For CCAPI users.. this uses the PS3Lib for CCAPI 2.50. Replace it with the 2.60 one i you use that.

vouW0eU.png

Download the tool
Virus Total

Source

Feel free to use the source.. just give some credit.

You might see some references to XRPC and xbox in the comments because i originally created this for Xbox 360 and ported it to PS3 for a friend.
I posted an unobfuscated link in a request forum once and it got leeched a lot somehow.

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
can you add the liberator with this tool

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".