PS3 Original GTA V Update RPF v1.28

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Anjay

May 9, 2021
Goodnight CC! Today I brought to you the GTA V Update RPF v1.28!.....For most of you guys who uses a modloader and now it’s time to delete it, you’ll need the original update rpf to run your GTA V and here it is (Remember not to download the Eboot because your SPRX is the Eboot)

Download Link:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Well Enjoy :)
LetsTryThis

mozzy8

Oct 16, 2018
Goodnight CC! Today I brought to you the GTA V Update RPF v1.28!.....For most of you guys who uses a modloader and now it’s time to delete it, you’ll need the original update rpf to run your GTA V and here it is (Remember not to download the Eboot because your SPRX is the Eboot)

Download Link:

whoooo

ramthesecond

Nov 25, 2018

Download Link:

Thank you.

adrian2604

Nov 16, 2021

Download Link:

Fnnsns

phuygfjkjh

Mar 31, 2021

Download Link:

yes thanks

Cluzaax

Sep 25, 2021

Download Link:

thxxxx

iwjsdj

Dec 11, 2021

Download Link:

thank you very much

Harryw98

Nov 1, 2021
H

Download Link:

Jh

zachpriest

Oct 11, 2018

Download Link:

nice man

Gans7999

Aug 5, 2021

Download Link:

Thanks you

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!