PS3 parodox a paid menu now "CLOSE THEME"

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Thanks
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Sweeeeet manhh
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
thanks man!
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Booom banggg
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Niggaa nihga miaaga
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
thank you for the contribution greatly appreciated
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
Thank you
 
sweeeet
Hello
leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful

b105016473fed3796739f0bcb7d25e23.png

8009f760a896ab95f5277d2f3daf8902.png

eb9cea5b40a79a962a3e420bfdfa4a00.png
43fea1659544256dab4bb2e5d632a505.png

ips say who they are and their ip
:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size:4,9 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:Exile <-----

How to Install:

Put EBOOT.BIN in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31270/USRDIR/
Put ParadoxV2Ghosts.sprx in /dev_hdd0/tmp/

the Eboot.bin contains Antiban :)
Open menu with:
tsCoUR7.png
+
gErL9cU.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
I speak Spanish ., if you look weird that I speak it is because I use the translator
​
sweeeeeet
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!