parodox a paid menu now "CLOSE"

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hi guys I bring this menu Non host for mw3 I hope you find it useful
4ce604f057a6836064475bc6afef6fe7.png

to use the aimbot I recommend you activate the following of the picture
e7eb670c480e773fde9457dcc43d8913.png

9103339019b0c457401a6212be4801fc.png

a582e98c0602fffb87227d07cc06fd60.png

03b2fc89afbb3ea166c670331bec754a.png
1a714cf2d3d0d9937454c8b045f9b707.png

:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size: 3 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS: EXILE <-----

How to Install:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
/dev_hdd0/tmp/ParadoxV2MW3.sprx

Open menu with:
gErL9cU.png
+
tsCoUR7.png
= OPEN
2aEDrsS.png
/
o0opUik.png
= SELECT
tsCoUR7.png
/
n2dBGmH.png
= SCROLL
nGk1Iac.png
= CLOSE

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
vghvghbvhkkbjbknbjkn
 
thanks son
Hi guys I bring this menu Non host for mw3 I hope you find it useful
4ce604f057a6836064475bc6afef6fe7.png

to use the aimbot I recommend you activate the following of the picture
e7eb670c480e773fde9457dcc43d8913.png

9103339019b0c457401a6212be4801fc.png

a582e98c0602fffb87227d07cc06fd60.png

03b2fc89afbb3ea166c670331bec754a.png
1a714cf2d3d0d9937454c8b045f9b707.png

:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size: 3 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS: EXILE <-----

How to Install:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
/dev_hdd0/tmp/ParadoxV2MW3.sprx

Open menu with:
gErL9cU.png
+
tsCoUR7.png
= OPEN
2aEDrsS.png
/
o0opUik.png
= SELECT
tsCoUR7.png
/
n2dBGmH.png
= SCROLL
nGk1Iac.png
= CLOSE

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
[/QUOTE]
 
Hi guys I bring this menu Non host for mw3 I hope you find it useful
4ce604f057a6836064475bc6afef6fe7.png

to use the aimbot I recommend you activate the following of the picture
e7eb670c480e773fde9457dcc43d8913.png

9103339019b0c457401a6212be4801fc.png

a582e98c0602fffb87227d07cc06fd60.png

03b2fc89afbb3ea166c670331bec754a.png
1a714cf2d3d0d9937454c8b045f9b707.png

:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size: 3 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS: EXILE <-----

How to Install:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
/dev_hdd0/tmp/ParadoxV2MW3.sprx

Open menu with:
gErL9cU.png
+
tsCoUR7.png
= OPEN
2aEDrsS.png
/
o0opUik.png
= SELECT
tsCoUR7.png
/
n2dBGmH.png
= SCROLL
nGk1Iac.png
= CLOSE

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Nice, thanks bro!
 
Hi guys I bring this menu Non host for mw3 I hope you find it useful
4ce604f057a6836064475bc6afef6fe7.png

to use the aimbot I recommend you activate the following of the picture
e7eb670c480e773fde9457dcc43d8913.png

9103339019b0c457401a6212be4801fc.png

a582e98c0602fffb87227d07cc06fd60.png

03b2fc89afbb3ea166c670331bec754a.png
1a714cf2d3d0d9937454c8b045f9b707.png

:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size: 3 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS: EXILE <-----

How to Install:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
/dev_hdd0/tmp/ParadoxV2MW3.sprx

Open menu with:
gErL9cU.png
+
tsCoUR7.png
= OPEN
2aEDrsS.png
/
o0opUik.png
= SELECT
tsCoUR7.png
/
n2dBGmH.png
= SCROLL
nGk1Iac.png
= CLOSE

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thanks
 
Hi guys I bring this menu Non host for mw3 I hope you find it useful
4ce604f057a6836064475bc6afef6fe7.png

to use the aimbot I recommend you activate the following of the picture
e7eb670c480e773fde9457dcc43d8913.png

9103339019b0c457401a6212be4801fc.png

a582e98c0602fffb87227d07cc06fd60.png

03b2fc89afbb3ea166c670331bec754a.png
1a714cf2d3d0d9937454c8b045f9b707.png

:xD::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo::problemo:
Name: Paradox
Size: 3 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS: EXILE <-----

How to Install:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
/dev_hdd0/tmp/ParadoxV2MW3.sprx

Open menu with:
gErL9cU.png
+
tsCoUR7.png
= OPEN
2aEDrsS.png
/
o0opUik.png
= SELECT
tsCoUR7.png
/
n2dBGmH.png
= SCROLL
nGk1Iac.png
= CLOSE

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
does it still work?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
      @ lurch6661: ok bro tc and zap