PC FOR GAMING QUALITY & WHERE THE GOOD PLACE?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
WHAT PC TO BUY FOR GAMING WHERE THE GOOD PLACE , I WENT TO BEST BUY CLOSE TO MY HOUSE THEY HAVE GOOD PC BUT THE GUY DIDN'T LET ME GET IT HE SAID GETTING A GAMING PC QUALITY THAT MADE FOR GAMING IS BETTER FOR ME , HE TOLD ME THESE PC HERE ARE FAST AND GOOD BUT HE CAN'T REALLY GIVE ME THE CHOICE CAUSE THEY GOOD BUT PLAY GAME WITH THEM SOME GAME MIGHT BE LAG FOR YOU HE GAVE ME HIS BEST SHOT WAS TELLING ME TO LOOK FOR THE PC THAT MADE FOR GAMING EXACTLY

IM WONDER IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A BEST PC FOR GAMING?

Reactions: Mass

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Amazon or eBay is your best option to buy a all ready built gaming PC...

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
well and too, people always say you can build one, but it is fine if you may go look on Ebay or Amazon and you can choose one that has the basic components to your liking, as in the OS, RAM and processor. I would personally rather talk to someone skilled with building them and get some tips and enlightening on basic parts and maybe some manuals how they ft together, like this person at Best Buy, one of his friends builds them up and has a part shop as a small business you know? get to know your PC and every part that goes with it.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
well and too, people always say you can build one, but it is fine if you may go look on Ebay or Amazon and you can choose one that has the basic components to your liking, as in the OS, RAM and processor. I would personally rather talk to someone skilled with building them and get some tips and enlightening on basic parts and maybe some manuals how they ft together, like this person at Best Buy, one of his friends builds them up and has a part shop as a small business you know? get to know your PC and every part that goes with it.
i know my PC as well I know exactly what i want but the PC I have its a old quality , so its not capable for gaming the games I want to launch on it

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: good movie