Play GHOST & RTM without Insta Ban

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
I found this on another website so i just copied and pasted here. credit to original poster for releasing

Ive tested this and it is working

How it works:

* This will only work on a acc that has not been ban so go make a new fresh acc or use a acc that not ban *This wont unban a acc that all ready ban

* After u get everything set up for online sign out load ghost and set demonware on then sign in and play online

* I have been using this for about 2 days now no ban yet and i have been playing on a acc i have modded on weeks ago thats hasnt been ban yet hacked prestige ect

* This method will prob get patched soon since everyone will be using it now so if it randomly stops working and u get ban then i guess it no longer works

* Sometime ur ps3 might randomly freeze it because of the bypass it dont happen much but if its does no ur not ban just restart ur console and go everything again ur fine

* Reason i release this is because if not me then someone will find this and try to sell it and there no need to sell a mod you know Rofl

pic
BF073267EF2EA307

Download
http://www.putlocker.com/file/B99CEC652006808B

Scan -
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/e...ce68a8af57534a7419d24aa9/analysis/1391842406/

Last edited:

johnathan

Jan 4, 2014
I found this on another website so i just copied and pasted here. credit to original poster for releasing

How it works:

* This will only work on a acc that has not been ban so go make a new fresh acc or use a acc that not ban *This wont unban a acc that all ready ban

* After u get everything set up for online sign out load ghost and set demonware on then sign in and play online

* I have been using this for about 2 days now no ban yet and i have been playing on a acc i have modded on weeks ago thats hasnt been ban yet hacked prestige ect

* This method will prob get patched soon since everyone will be using it now so if it randomly stops working and u get ban then i guess it no longer works

* Sometime ur ps3 might randomly freeze it because of the bypass it dont happen much but if its does no ur not ban just restart ur console and go everything again ur fine

* Reason i release this is because if not me then someone will find this and try to sell it and there no need to sell a mod you know Rofl

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/szf4c1wshs2w3w5/GhostsDemonware.rar
Scan - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1391765866/

Sounds good, I'll try it soon. And give feedback

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Yea this will still get you ban, Friends tried it, Modders need to understand, ITS OVER.
i havent been banned allday. they must have done something wrong. ive only had ps3 freeze once using this and i just restarted ps3 and redid everything and still wasnt banned working 100%

johnathan

Jan 4, 2014

How it works:

Download -
http://www.putlocker.com/file/B99CEC652006808B

Scan -
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/188088c5316365db4cfeb7a217067bf1d2811b0d99a34953773a1de73377da3e/analysis/
Thanks H22Boost for the link, it definitely works for now. There's always a way around Sony and Infinity Ward :)

Last edited:

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Am i the only one who keeps freezing after like 3 matches?
im using a public cheater and i only froze 1 time . it seemed to freeze on me after a match when i changed the map size and compass size. so after that i didnt change map or compass i just ran red boxes, advance uav, chrome players, no recoil, laser and invisible bullets, and it hasnt froze since

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
My ps3 freezes after 2 games of mw3 using project memories v3, starting to think it may be a overheating problem.
replace ur thermal compound it might help. also u can do what i did i to reduce heat ALOT. cut two holes on top of ps3 case. 1st hole should be right above stock ps3 fan and 2nd hole should be at the back of the ps3 above the power supply and u also cut hole in top of power supply casing to match up with the 2nd hole u just made in ps3 case. now mount 1 fan above stock ps3 fan blowing air into the system and mount a second fan on the hole above power supply sucking out air so u always have cool air blowing in the system while the other fan sucks out the hot air. works great on my ofw ps3 im bout to switch the case to my cfw ps3 and see what the tempature difference really is. all i know now is with the setup i got even after running 24 hours straight the ps3 is still cold to the touch like it hasnt been ran at all

Reactions: JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
replace ur thermal compound it might help. also u can do what i did i to reduce heat ALOT. cut two holes on top of ps3 case. 1st hole should be right above stock ps3 fan and 2nd hole should be at the back of the ps3 above the power supply and u also cut hole in top of power supply casing to match up with the 2nd hole u just made in ps3 case. now mount 1 fan above stock ps3 fan blowing air into the system and mount a second fan on the hole above power supply sucking out air so u always have cool air blowing in the system while the other fan sucks out the hot air. works great on my ofw ps3 im bout to switch the case to my cfw ps3 and see what the tempature difference really is. all i know now is with the setup i got even after running 24 hours straight the ps3 is still cold to the touch like it hasnt been ran at all
Chur cool:cool: I got holes in one of mine keeps it cooler but no extra fans like yours though.;)

Reactions: H22Boost

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Chur cool:cool: I got holes in one of mine keeps it cooler but no extra fans like yours though.;)
lol even just cuttin hole above stock fan helps. but i also have the whole bottom of my ps3 case filled with holes looks like swiss cheese lol and it sits on a laptop cooler so air being blown in from bottom to. i know its alil much but i said f*ck it if im goin do it im goin all out lol

Reactions: sIN
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2 DLC Maps Free...