Playstation Store Highlights 6th February 2018

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Luke

God Tier
Retired Staff
Oct 6, 2015
UK
8nCUrPE.jpg

Hey CC, if you remember almost a year ago I used to put a list of new games that have been added to the Playstation store for the PS4, PS3 and Vita and I thought id bring it back as its best to keep everyone up to date!

So to kick things off the Remaster of the PS2 classic Shadow of the Colossus will be available on 7th of Feb. The Remaster features the art and lighting of the game rebuilt from the ground up by Bluepoint Games to give it that crisp PS4 look, the game is set around finding and defeating Colossus's by discovering its weakness. If you enjoyed the classic PS2 version then this might be the game for you!

Another highlight isn't a game but a DLC for the massive Middle-Earth: Shadow of War with the Blade of Galadriel Story which pits you as a Altariel a female Assasin sent by Galadriel to investigate Talion. With the base game being so massive this is definitely a great addition to the game as it adds even more story to get players teeth stuck into.

The last of my pick is a game for the speed runner, Dandara is a fast-paced platformer which will get you mastering each level for 100%, but be warned it isn't for the faint of heart. Other releases this week include Armoured Warfare Premium Vehicles and brand new Warframe packs too. The full list of new releases will be down below, Let me know in the comments if you are interested in any games on the list. Thanks :)

Games for the PS4
  • Dandara (6th Feb)
  • Marooners (6th Feb)
  • .hack//G.U Last Recode Demo (6th Feb)
  • RiftStar Raiders Demo (6th Feb)
  • Energy Bundle: Energy Invasion, Energy Cycle, Energy Balance (6th Feb)
  • Shadow of The Colossus Remaster (7th Feb)
  • Bleed 2 (7th Feb)
  • Aegis Defenders (8th Feb)
  • The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia (9th Feb)
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Early Adopter Bundle (9th Feb, Also on PS3 Vita)
Games for the PSVR
  • Rangi (9th Feb)

DLC for the PS4

- Middle-Earth:
  • Shadow of War Story Expansion Pass
  • The Blade of Gladriel Story Expansion
- The Sims 4
  • Romantic Garden Pack
- Warframe
  • Prime Vault Ice Prime Pack
  • Fire Prime Pack
  • Loki Deception Prime Pack
  • Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack
- GWENT
  • Lunar New Year Bundle
- Armoured Warfare
  • 90 Days Premium Time
  • Rookie Pack
  • Legionary Pack
  • Professional Pack
  • Dog Of War Pack
  • Mercenary Legend

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
8nCUrPE.jpg

Hey CC, if you remember almost a year ago I used to put a list of new games that have been added to the Playstation store for the PS4, PS3 and Vita and I thought id bring it back as its best to keep everyone up to date!

So to kick things off the Remaster of the PS2 classic Shadow of the Colossus will be available on 7th of Feb. The Remaster features the art and lighting of the game rebuilt from the ground up by Bluepoint Games to give it that crisp PS4 look, the game is set around finding and defeating Colossus's by discovering its weakness. If you enjoyed the classic PS2 version then this might be the game for you!

Another highlight isn't a game but a DLC for the massive Middle-Earth: Shadow of War with the Blade of Galadriel Story which pits you as a Altariel a female Assasin sent by Galadriel to investigate Talion. With the base game being so massive this is definitely a great addition to the game as it adds even more story to get players teeth stuck into.

The last of my pick is a game for the speed runner, Dandara is a fast-paced platformer which will get you mastering each level for 100%, but be warned it isn't for the faint of heart. Other releases this week include Armoured Warfare Premium Vehicles and brand new Warframe packs too. The full list of new releases will be down below, Let me know in the comments if you are interested in any games on the list. Thanks :)

Games for the PS4

• Dandara (6th Feb)
    Marooners (6th Feb)
    .hack//G.U Last Recode Demo (6th Feb)
    RiftStar Raiders Demo (6th Feb)
    Energy Bundle: Energy Invasion, Energy Cycle, Energy Balance (6th Feb)
    Shadow of The Colossus Remaster (7th Feb)
    Bleed 2 (7th Feb)
    Aegis Defenders (8th Feb)
    The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia (9th Feb)
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Early Adopter Bundle (9th Feb, Also on PS3 Vita)
Games for the PSVR

• Rangi (9th Feb)

DLC for the PS4

- Middle-Earth:

• Shadow of War Story Expansion Pass
    The Blade of Gladriel Story Expansion
- The Sims 4

• Romantic Garden Pack
- Warframe

• Prime Vault Ice Prime Pack
    Fire Prime Pack
    Loki Deception Prime Pack