PS3 PLEASE TELL ME. GHOSTS 1.15 REAL WORKING ANTI-BAN TOOL.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DeX-_-

Sep 12, 2014
NOW, ALL GHOSTS TOOL's ANTI BAN, NOT WORKING?

just 1 week ago, People said. "I get console banned"
Whats Happen?

if, you know Real Anti Ban tool and Real Anti Ban method, Please tell me.

I think, Ghosts Anti Ban offsets, Hiden Update..??

THANKS ADVICE.

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
No, all of the anti ban tools are working. YOUR JUST DOING IT WRONG.

Things you will need | Downloads
PSNPatch: PSN Patch 4.55.02
PSNinja: PS Ninja v4
CCAPI 2.50: CCAPI 2.50

Tutorial in order any games
  • Make sure you have your game in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
  • Load up PS Ninja and Wipe History & Clear Browser History, then exit.
  • Now load up PSN Patch and click X and you should be sent back to the XMB Menu.
  • Load up your game, Then connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit
  • Now connect a tool with CEX (CCAPI) and mod, and you can do anything you want!
Tutorial in order for Ghosts
  • Make sure you have Ghost in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
  • Now load up PSN Patch and click X and you should be sent back to the XMB Menu.
  • Load up Ghosts, and click go online. Then connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit
  • Now connect a tool with CEX (CCAPI) and activate anti ban, you are now done and can mod the game! Unlock all, level, etc.
Tutorial in order for GTA 5
  • Make sure you have GTA 5 in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
  • Load up GTA 5 single player, and click go online. Then when loaded into an online game, connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit

DeX-_-

Sep 12, 2014
No, all of the anti ban tools are working. YOUR JUST DOING IT WRONG.

Things you will need | Downloads
PSNPatch: PSN Patch 4.55.02
PSNinja: PS Ninja v4
CCAPI 2.50: CCAPI 2.50

Tutorial in order any games

• Make sure you have your game in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
    Load up PS Ninja and Wipe History & Clear Browser History, then exit.
    Now load up PSN Patch and click X and you should be sent back to the XMB Menu.
    Load up your game, Then connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit
    Now connect a tool with CEX (CCAPI) and mod, and you can do anything you want!
Tutorial in order for Ghosts

• Make sure you have Ghost in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
    Load up Ghosts, and click go online. Then connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit
    Now connect a tool with CEX (CCAPI) and activate anti ban, you are now done and can mod the game! Unlock all, level, etc.
Tutorial in order for GTA 5

• Make sure you have GTA 5 in your disc drive | or loaded from Multiman.
    Load up GTA 5 single player, and click go online. Then when loaded into an online game, connect with CCAPI 2.50 and change your console ID to anything that looks legit

Thanks Advice. 2 Question.
What Ghosts Anti-Ban tool is recommended?

Connect CCAPI 2.50 (in XMB) then Ghosts Online is Risk?
Because, possible instant spoof csid.

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
I recommend the method i sent you in the spoiler. WORKS FOR ME

What last question is confusing.

DeX-_-

Sep 12, 2014
I recommend the method i sent you in the spoiler. WORKS FOR ME

What last question is confusing.

Sorry, I have bad good ENGLSH.

please tell me Recommended ghosts anti ban tool.

and, 2 question mean is..
WHICH IS RISK?
1. Connect CCAPI 2.50 → go to Ghosts online → Change banned CSID → Connect / Attach Anti Ban tool and Enable Anti Ban.
2. go to Ghosts online → Connect CCAPI v2.50 → Change banned CSID → Connect / Attach Anti Ban tool and Enable Anti Ban.

Thanks Advice.

May 29, 2014
It works don't use debug eboot use normal eboot use ccapi first make sure your signed out start ghost hover over play online connect to severs spoof id to 32 0,s then connect to ya ip then attach then press anti ban now you won't get banned

DeX-_-

Sep 12, 2014
It works don't use debug eboot use normal eboot use ccapi first make sure your signed out start ghost hover over play online connect to severs spoof id to 32 0,s then connect to ya ip then attach then press anti ban now you won't get banned

ok, thanks advice. but, i have 2 question.

1:
Ghosts Sign in Way is PS3 Home Buttone? or Hit "Play Online"?

2:
Which is Risky?
1. Connect CCAPI 2.50 → go to Ghosts online → Change banned CSID → Connect / Attach Anti Ban tool and Enable Anti Ban.
2. go to Ghosts online → Connect CCAPI v2.50 → Change banned CSID → Connect / Attach Anti Ban tool and Enable Anti Ban.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DumDum is our newest member. Welcome!