1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE USE CONSOLE ID SPOOFERS WHEN USING PUBLIC CID's

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 General Discussions' started by Lydia, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Lydia

Lydia Member

I came across a post today named:

*WHY IS SONY BANNING US FASTER THEN LIGHTNING + **HOW TO PREVENT IT!!!** 100% WORKING!

The Poster of this thread is mostly just spreading Conspiracy Theories about bots and about how he knows people at SONY and how SONY doesn't ban people on Sundays because they're closed. Most of this is just your everyday BS, but one part really troubled me.

The OP claimed they used public CID's but didn't use PSN Patch because they were afraid someone would steal their Console ID. They said they only used PS Ninja and Rebug Toolbox to go online.

First off, PSNinja was rendered obsolete in 2015. It's developers (******) already said PSNinja does not protect you anymore.

Second, IF YOU'RE using A PUBLIC CID why are you even worried about people stealing your CID?????? LITERALLY HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ARE USING THE SAME CID AS YOU!!!

That's when I realized the reason CID's get banned so quickly now, is because of PEOPLE LIKE THIS POSTER That refuse to use CID spoofers and think they know what they're doing.

Everyone replying to the post seemed to completely skip over this part and was praising this absolutely garbage, uninformative post.

It reminded me of those parents that refuse to vaccinate their kids because they're afraid they'll get autism, but when their kids die of an easily treatable illness they get shocked.

PSN Patch and SEN enabler don't steal your Console ID they spoof it so your IDPS doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. PUBLIC CID'S used to last months with hundreds of people using them. But There are people like this guy that think they are geniuses, are refuse to use basic protection, and end up getting the CID banned within a couple hours for the rest of us.

Please stop spreading this stupidity, and protect yourself, so not only you can have fun online for longer, but others can too.

N33p7oon and Christo like this.
  2. Christo

Christo Staff Member Staff Member Moderator Local Celebrity Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member Console ID Poster

thats right man ;)
    they dont have to wonder why it get so quickly banned

Lydia likes this.
  3. soulboythree

soulboythree Member

Great post dude, it’s true people don’t know how to protect a cid these days.

Christo likes this.
  4. QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX ✨ Super Moderator ✨ Staff Member Moderator Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

post looks good

Christo likes this.
  5. xDebugdexmods

xDebugdexmods Member

Sony is not banning mates

6. fernando medina

fernando medina Member

I don't know if PS Ninja actually doesn't do anything but I don't use psnpatch because everytime I'm trying to go online I cannot use my mods for some reason

7. lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl ⚜S҉u҉p҉e҉r҉ M҉o҉d҉e҉r҉a҉t҉o҉r҉⚜ Staff Member Moderator Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

Top Poster Of Month

facts its because, hmm they don't care

Christo likes this.
  8. xXABDOUXx

xXABDOUXx New Member

tanks a lot :)

9. Quattro7R

Quattro7R New Member

Great noobs..... They should make a kinda test before accessing the public cid's.