Posting Console ID'S

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
For whoever Posts New Valid Console IDs PLEASE POST ONLY 1 @ A TIME ! Post 1 So thatt When that 1 Gets Banned You Post the Next 1 ...... We have Been running out of Console IDs Pretty quickly So just Please POST 1 @ A TIME. :)
this is like the 100th post asking this just read before post omg

Reactions: Barry

Abdiel1200

Apr 1, 2014
All these Little Kids Start playing Bops2 ,GTA 5,GHOSTS and Yet multiple Times we Have told them Not to even Try and Play the Game Legit Cause it Will detect ur Firmware most Likely But I rather Just buy a Private Console ID. But Thanks For Viewing and Commentating , I really Appreciate it :)

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
All these Little Kids Start playing Bops2 ,GTA 5,GHOSTS and Yet multiple Times we Have told them Not to even Try and Play the Game Legit Cause it Will detect ur Firmware most Likely But I rather Just buy a Private Console ID. But Thanks For Viewing and Commentating , I really Appreciate it :)

what you said was kind of true at the start, BLOPS 2 was what started all this mess, most probably 60% of cfw users got band (console ban) from that game.

With tryarch stepping up security, there just looking after there investment , let's not sidetrack here they get realised from various sources because there advertising i guess it's business ;)

but if someone donates his private he should wait when there is none :)

teh1447

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bo2 doesnt ban any of my private cids for some reason, but i got acc banned before

Abdiel1200

Apr 1, 2014
But if People are using a Console ID They should consider those Around them. Us Hackers and Modders want To play Online and Have fun but We cant because of 1 Dumb ass Little Kid -__-

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
black ops 2 just dosent ban people just dont understand dont be silling kids then modding cover that game with an anti ban

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
But if People are using a Console ID They should consider those Around them. Us Hackers and Modders want To play Online and Have fun but We cant because of 1 Dumb ass Little Kid -__-
In the world everyone thinks for himself, imagine if we are talking about CIDs...

Abdiel1200

Apr 1, 2014
Still Remember Bops2 and Newer Games Know if Its getting Modified , One day i Put a Debug Eboot on GTA 5 and GOT my MAC ADDRESS BANNED :(Just Please dont Play the Game at All.... I understand its boring playing old games but thats what u get for Jailbreaking your PS3.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
For whoever Posts New Valid Console IDs PLEASE POST ONLY 1 @ A TIME ! Post 1 So thatt When that 1 Gets Banned You Post the Next 1 ...... We have Been running out of Console IDs Pretty quickly So just Please POST 1 @ A TIME. :)

Another pointless post. You might want to use the search feature before making a post like thos. Just so you know, This has already been said so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear