PS3 POWER SPRX V1.4.1 [DEX/1.26]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Should probably delete the CEX EBOOT, as it does not work.
I don't think any sprx menus work with CEX, I haven't been able to find any atleast. :fa:

lel I'm stuck with using the semi-trash .rpf file because my system gets too hot on DEX :tears:
you just need to install webman so you can have a consistent Fan mod running all the time when ever the ps3 is running you just controll the speed and make the fan go faster to keep the tempature.

Reactions: Revisual

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
you just need to install webman so you can have a consistent Fan mod running all the time when ever the ps3 is running you just controll the speed and make the fan go faster to keep the tempature.
lol that was an old post i made, i've been DEX and had all this stuff for a few months now lol

Cod_King1331

Oct 25, 2015
POWER SPRX

The free alternative menu for GTA ONLINE, as theres many menus that are not free and this actually is the best free menu available as new update has come for it which makes it very similar to the Tesseract and Apii Intense. It was converted from .asi to sprx. I think this will be my final post for a while untill something new comes up as the GTA Modding section seems to be dead when it comes to bringing regular content. I hope you all enjoy this and make sure to read throughout the thread for the full guidence on how to install, features and other things associated around the mod menu. If you encounter any issues with the menu, please comment below so I will try to help you out to the best possible extent.

INSTALLATION TUTORIAL:
1. Download the sprx and also your desired eboot from the download section of the thread.
2. Now place the EBOOT.BIN onto the route of the USB.
3. Make sure the sprx is called GTAmenu.sprx and drag that on the route of the USB.
4. Copy "GTAmenu.sprx" to "dev_hdd0/tmp"
5. Put "EBOOT.BIN" in "BLES01807/USRDIR/"
6. Open menu with R1 + LEFT

FOOTAGE:

DOWNLOADS:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
SPRX SCAN:

https://octolus.net/sprx/file?view=917

CREDITS:
2much4u
Kryptus
Tustin
Sabotage
Proditaki
kr0wns
I hope this works

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
Holy shit man it looks pretty nice, I'm gonna try it out. thx

Can-_-

Oct 21, 2015
POWER SPRX

The free alternative menu for GTA ONLINE, as theres many menus that are not free and this actually is the best free menu available as new update has come for it which makes it very similar to the Tesseract and Apii Intense. It was converted from .asi to sprx. I think this will be my final post for a while untill something new comes up as the GTA Modding section seems to be dead when it comes to bringing regular content. I hope you all enjoy this and make sure to read throughout the thread for the full guidence on how to install, features and other things associated around the mod menu. If you encounter any issues with the menu, please comment below so I will try to help you out to the best possible extent.

INSTALLATION TUTORIAL:
1. Download the sprx and also your desired eboot from the download section of the thread.
3. Make sure the sprx is called GTAmenu.sprx and drag that on the route of the USB.

FOOTAGE:

DOWNLOADS:
SPRX SCAN:

CREDITS:
2much4u
Kryptus
Tustin
Sabotage
Proditaki
kr0wns
123456789123456789lllml

Marre145145

Active Poster
Oct 1, 2015
thxx

INSTALLATION TUTORIAL:

FOOTAGE:

DOWNLOADS:
SPRX SCAN:

CREDITS:
2much4u
Kryptus
Tustin
Sabotage
Proditaki
kr0wns
[/QUOTE]

jamesmodding

Jul 26, 2015
i like
POWER SPRX

INSTALLATION TUTORIAL:

FOOTAGE:

DOWNLOADS:
SPRX SCAN:

CREDITS:
2much4u
Kryptus
Tustin
Sabotage
Proditaki
kr0wns
i like the menu

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.