Banned Premium Console ID #104

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMods

Nov 12, 2015
I love how all these people are complaining that the CID is not "public/free". You guys know these people don't owe you anything and don't even have to post CIDs for you to use. They post public CIDs out of the kindness of their heart. You would really be supporting them anyway if you did buy a private CID or premium membership. Instead all I see are ungrateful free-loaders, who probably get them banned in the first place.

cbsmat

Jan 27, 2015
I love how all these people are complaining that the CID is not "public/free". You guys know these people don't owe you anything and don't even have to post CIDs for you to use. They post public CIDs out of the kindness of their heart. You would really be supporting them anyway if you did buy a private CID or premium membership. Instead all I see are ungrateful free-loaders, who probably get them banned in the first place.
I am premium. I can not see the ID still? :(

b34stx_galaxy

Sep 25, 2016
Damn your right I love people like u No gay though

Reactions: Hansjeda
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.