Premium +

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Adam-

Feb 22, 2014
I think we should make a Premium + rank. This would cost more than normal premium and include all of the benefits of regular Premium. Some differences Premium + could have from Premium is:
  • Ability to change name once in a week or month
  • Ability to change color of name
  • Access to a Premium + Theme
  • We should add a Reputation system, similar to the one in vBulletin. (Premium + would give more rep+)
  • If we add an anti-adblock Premium + would be able to use adblocker.
  • And more ideas will be posted as I think of them.
This would bring the site more revenue which would help us extend more and get more members :)
Let me know if you have any extra ideas and I'll add them to the list :D

Mar 15, 2014
I think they should do Premium ++. Oh, oh, oh, or wait, I think they should do Premium +++. No, buddy, I think Premium is enough. What I think they SHOULD do is offer one flat Premium membership fee every 4, 8 or 12 months instead of the "not so favored" every month. People got enough financial commitments as is, the last thing they need is another (or higher) monthly payments! Thank you for the suggestion anyway :)

Adam-

Feb 22, 2014
I think they should do Premium ++. Oh, oh, oh, or wait, I think they should do Premium +++. No, buddy, I think Premium is enough. What I think they SHOULD do is offer one flat Premium membership fee every 4, 8 or 12 months instead of the "not so favored" every month. People got enough financial commitments as is, the last thing they need is another (or higher) monthly payments! Thank you for the suggestion anyway :)

It is a good idea to add a 3 month 6 month or yearly subscription, but that's not exactly relevant to the idea of Premium +. Your idea would be great if you posted it as a separate thread "Site Suggestions".

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Not really... Pointless would mean there are no points to back it up... i just gave many..

Really though, There is no point. You're already premium. That is just the best, Having premium plus+ would wreck it, Yes they would make loads of money, But I guarantee you this is not a idea. Yes, It would be different if it was Platinum, silver and gold. That's a whole different story.

Adam-

Feb 22, 2014
Really though, There is no point. You're already premium. That is just the best, Having premium plus+ would wreck it, Yes they would make loads of money, But I guarantee you this is not a idea. Yes, It would be different if it was Platinum, silver and gold. That's a whole different story.
Whatever bro lol, you make no sense and you have nothing to back you up... Believe what you want :) Enjoy CC

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: