*Preview* COD3X Tunables

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys okay so i been working on a server for Grand Theft Auto V! This works on ps3 and xbox360!!! No jail brake needed... Ill do a full tut in few days

Pic one:

If you are in a cheater lobby or bad sport don't worry this will get you out! Its not finished still editing things :D There's 5 severs to choose from yes "5" ill also how to to disconnect and connect to the other servers :D

Update soon!

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
plus this tut its like one thats on youtube... just saying mine was a written tut not a video for certain reason's as people still get confused ;)
haha you don't seem to care much but you still comment on my post, thanks for your comment cyver ;)

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
You know what mate, your being a little to cocky n im not in the mood
I ain't your mate buddy. Good luck spending your night trying to find a bypass.. I on the other hand have a life ;)
I'll talk to you later buddy, I'm out :p

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
I ain't your mate buddy. Good luck spending your night trying to find a bypass.. I on the other hand have a life ;)
I'll talk to you later buddy, I'm out :p
You have a life? Says he guy modding??????? Oh guess what too

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...