[PREVIEW] Freeeze & Lag Menu v2 - by xStormsnoutx

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xStormsnoutx

Sep 10, 2015
Hello,
after many tests(thanks to XBL FoXy) and many times of coding im happy to present this result to you. This v2 Menu includes everything you need to get rid of annoying online players and other modders. With this menu you are the king in all lobbys.

Menu features:
-Blackscreen freeze
-Blacklist Mod(blacklisted players will automaticly be frozen)
-Super Ghost detection
-Exclusive flashing star menu
-Magnet Mode on network players(verry powerfull)
-forcefield on network players
-Private protections
-Spam kills(works best when host)
-whitelist slot
-best methods to get rid of annoying players
-many many more

To get this menu add "xStormsnoutx" on _skype or send an email to "GetFreezeLagMenu@hotmail.com".

I hope you like the menu.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Itzchronicz

Feb 18, 2016
You only **** your self and others to release this anyoing modders get this to and use it againts you and others im not blaming for the menu and your work its nice but u get point right?

Reactions: Revolution

Revolution

Supreme Member
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 3, 2015
Happy Places
You only **** your self and others to release this anyoing modders get this to and use it againts you and others im not blaming for the menu and your work its nice but u get point right?
I totally agree..... its looking nice and seems cool.... but it would more of a problem and would be annoying when 12 year old think they're funny going around freezing every person on the ps3....

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
If he is smart he has a version of his menu that can kill his user scripts if needed like what MD v11 & XMC v6 can do. There are tons of leaked menus that can do these things he made but there unstable & freeze alot. He put all the good things together & made a very stable base from what I have heard. Seems to be worth the money tbh. I wouldn't pay for GTA 4 stuff anymore but if you do buy it I bet you will be happy ^.^

Itzchronicz

Feb 18, 2016
If he is smart he has a version of his menu that can kill his user scripts if needed like what MD v11 & XMC v6 can do. There are tons of leaked menus that can do these things he made but there unstable & freeze alot. He put all the good things together & made a very stable base from what I have heard. Seems to be worth the money tbh. I wouldn't pay for GTA 4 stuff anymore but if you do buy it I bet you will be happy ^.^

Thats easy to loop thats nothing special i can understand you can report abusers to him and he delelte the gt for whitelist and put in dicklist for next updates

Reactions: Knife

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Thats easy to loop thats nothing special i can understand you can report abusers to him and he delelte the gt for whitelist and put in dicklist for next updates
Well if he doesn't sell his menu to complete fucking retards **COUGH** JEFF **COUGH** then there wouldn't be need for a dick list or a black list of any kind because there wouldn't be abusers

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!