Ended Private cID Giveaway!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena_Rage

Active Poster
Jan 13, 2015
Netherlands
Thanks for doing this it helps the community survive through tough times

my reason;
I have alot of people that enjoy doing lobbies with me on cod modded zombies and I get alot of credit on youtube for helping people out on GTA V modifying their cars the cid would help me help out alot of other people who are on the dole
it would be great to revive my ps3

ps3 revival is the shit

Oct 4, 2014
Thanks for doing this it helps the community survive through tough times

my reason;
I have alot of people that enjoy doing lobbies with me on cod modded zombies and I get alot of credit on youtube for helping people out on GTA V modifying their cars the cid would help me help out alot of other people who are on the dole
it would be great to revive my ps3

ps3 revival is the shit
Thanks for entering and good luck.:)

EliteMods

May 14, 2014
I want to win the private console ID, because I bought one here and sadly only lasted two weeks and I played 6 out of those two weeks and I haven't had another cid since that one which was in January. Thanks

ExodusTime

Apr 27, 2014
I want to win the private console ID because my last one got :banned: f*ck sony, now i cant play with my friends 'cause free public cids lasts only 20 minutes lol

Doxibility

Dec 17, 2014
I want to win the private console ID
-
I would like to win so I can go online with friends and piss people that hate modders off and bring joy to the people who like modders xD

Macro

Feb 15, 2015
Could i win it?
-
I Would Like To Win This Cid Because i dont have the money for it and i haven't been on psn for a month, You can even check my youtube and look. Thanks For Reading This :)

zNooBzRaGe

Sep 5, 2014
I want to win the private console ID..... Because i have been really hoping to win 1 for gaming and modding since mine has been banned...ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".