Ended PRIVATE CONSOLE ID + PSID [GIVEAWAY] CLOSED

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just wanna win :xD: be nice for a private...thanks for doing this memo :D
Gl mate ;)
Hello members ! Today i will be hosting a private Console ID + PSID GIVEAWAY.​

How to enter:
​
Like + Comment below whatever you want !

start on 13/02/16
ended on 19/02/16

​
I will only be picking out one winner and you have within 24 hours to pm me back otherwise i will update the new winner, so be alert :p​

Good Luck To Everyone !
2ii8nmf.jpg



​
Hope I win cus Im awesome :p
 
I wanna win a Private CID because i can sometimes get very clumsy and ban my private cids (just a feeling, hasn't happened yet), and because i think that it is worth a chance when there actually is a giveaway for something that usually costs 15$ and higher
 
  • Like
Reactions: ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶
Hello members ! Today i will be hosting a private Console ID + PSID GIVEAWAY.​

How to enter:
​
Like + Comment below whatever you want !

start on 13/02/16
ended on 19/02/16

​
I will only be picking out one winner and you have within 24 hours to pm me back otherwise i will update the new winner, so be alert :p​

Good Luck To Everyone !
2ii8nmf.jpg



​
if i could win this i wouldnt have to sit here waiting for cid's that last me only a hour so im praying
 
  • Like
Reactions: ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶
I just wanna win all I do is win win win no matter what got money on my mid I could never give it up and every time I step up in the building err body hands go up.. And they stay down x3 I wanna win
 
  • Like
Reactions: ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶
Hello members ! Today i will be hosting a private Console ID + PSID GIVEAWAY.​

How to enter:
​
Like + Comment below whatever you want !

start on 13/02/16
ended on 19/02/16

​
I will only be picking out one winner and you have within 24 hours to pm me back otherwise i will update the new winner, so be alert :p​

Good Luck To Everyone !
2ii8nmf.jpg



​
Wow id love to win this, maybe ill get lucky :) good luck everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.