protect your PS3 from getting banned (what I wish i did)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

n1ght5had3

Jun 27, 2014
Hello :)

today im giving you a guide on protecting your CFW ps3 from getting banned ( i wish i had done it but i'm banned for life now)
so no one else gets banned and we can **** Sony up the ass hard on this one.

what you need

1. ccapi 2.5
2. psninja
3. fake account (just for modding)

1. Always load homebrew apps OFFLINE if you dont the app details are sent via psn to sony moderators who will ban you by the next day I guarantee that it happened to me

2. use a fake psn account this is more for safety that way if you get account banned instead of CID (console id) banned you aren't really affected

3. psninja deletes logs stored on the system run this every 2 or 3 days to prevent detection

4. when you play call of duty or other games online use ccapi to change your CID to all zeroes AFTER you log in

using the above steps should protect you from a ban
i didnt do these and well i got my butt banned within 24 hours of running multiman online (retard alert i know)

if i helped just leave a little thank you :3 it did work for me until i got careless and thought i was safe and stopped taking precautions

Reactions: executioner33

Buddz

Jul 9, 2014
Narnia
Yeah this will really help you protect your PS3 from getting banned, really helpful for new Modders, also nice tutorial man.

Reactions: n1ght5had3
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.