ps3 4.55 is out

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

justin0990

Nov 28, 2013
got home and an update is out 4.55 how long till i can update my jb ps3 to play online and can anyone make a 4.55 mfw 4 my non jb ps3

Bob peters

Nov 24, 2013
Yea i just signed out and try to sign in and i need to update hopefully 4.55 spoof soon

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
I found this on a website
A new update just rolled out from Sony for the PS3 which is giving many users their fair share of troubles including bricked consoles.

Official firmware 4.45 just got released and according to many user reports its causing bricks and other issues. Users are reporting that after up****** the consoles, on boot, it gets stuck to the ribbon screen, and renders useless afterwards.
With no word from Sony yet, its in your best interest to wait. While this is not affecting everyone, it is taking a impact on a lot of people. A simple look at the PlayStation forums shows that the problem is wide spread and not isolated or yet resolved. PlayStation Customer service is aware of the issue and are giving inflicted users the cold shoulder and a simple “wait it out” until a solution is found.
There isn’t any indications as to what is causing this phenomenon, but from my analysis it seems to be a problem relating to PS3s with upgraded or changed HDDs. But there could be a plethora of other things causing the problems.
It’s always best to wait until Sony releases a fix. Its better to be safe than sorry. Stay tuned for updates. Hopefully a hotfix is en route

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Google it, it's easy to get on dex and you don't have to deal with bs like this.
I was on dex for rebug, but now I'm on rogero because I had no clue on how to to get the dex online... yes I tried the region number changing thingy and it didn't work. So I just went to rogero for the time being.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.