PS3 BLACK OPS III NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU (OPEN SOURCE) [SPRX/1.04]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

BrezzyModzz96

Jan 4, 2016
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III

NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU (OPEN SOURCE)

L55feOT.jpg

Hello Crunchers, today I'm sharing with you something a little different in the way of this BLACK OPS III 1.04 NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU CREATED BY NICKBEHAXING. He was originally working on a Non Host Zombies Menu however he soon realized that a lot of the games DVAR's had unfortunately been patched (godmode, noclip, give commands etc), and so decided to release this little DVAR menu that he ended up making instead. It has 6 Dank Options therefore it's more of a menu base for something bigger and in this case the Project is Open Source. Since the source is here feel free to use the codes to maybe make something bigger, "THIS DOES NOT MEAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MENU AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS". However there isn't much that you can do in the way of non host Zombies menu's since most things got patched. Regardless, enjoy!

CONTROLS:

• OPEN MENU - DPAD UP + L1
    SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - X
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:
NickBeHaxing

DOWNLOAD:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

SOURCE CODE:

VIRUS SCAN:
Dose it actually work of the tool

Reactions: DeJaVu.ViP

maton11198

Dec 13, 2015

L55feOT.jpg

Hello Crunchers, today I'm sharing with you something a little different in the way of this BLACK OPS III 1.04 NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU CREATED BY NICKBEHAXING. He was originally working on a Non Host Zombies Menu however he soon realized that a lot of the games DVAR's had unfortunately been patched (godmode, noclip, give commands etc), and so decided to release this little DVAR menu that he ended up making instead. It has 6 Dank Options therefore it's more of a menu base for something bigger and in this case the Project is Open Source. Since the source is here feel free to use the codes to maybe make something bigger, "THIS DOES NOT MEAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MENU AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS". However there isn't much that you can do in the way of non host Zombies Menu's since most things got patched. Regardless, enjoy!

CONTROLS:

SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - X
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:
NickBeHaxing

DOWNLOAD:

SOURCE CODE:

VIRUS SCAN:
is fantastic

Jun 22, 2014

L55feOT.jpg

Hello Crunchers, today I'm sharing with you something a little different in the way of this BLACK OPS III 1.04 NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU CREATED BY NICKBEHAXING. He was originally working on a Non Host Zombies Menu however he soon realized that a lot of the games DVAR's had unfortunately been patched (godmode, noclip, give commands etc), and so decided to release this little DVAR menu that he ended up making instead. It has 6 Dank Options therefore it's more of a menu base for something bigger and in this case the Project is Open Source. Since the source is here feel free to use the codes to maybe make something bigger, "THIS DOES NOT MEAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MENU AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS". However there isn't much that you can do in the way of non host Zombies Menu's since most things got patched. Regardless, enjoy!

CONTROLS:

SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - X
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:
NickBeHaxing

DOWNLOAD:

SOURCE CODE:

VIRUS SCAN:
okokokokokokokokokokokokok

GCBMIKE99

Dec 16, 2015

L55feOT.jpg

Hello Crunchers, today I'm sharing with you something a little different in the way of this BLACK OPS III 1.04 NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU CREATED BY NICKBEHAXING. He was originally working on a Non Host Zombies Menu however he soon realized that a lot of the games DVAR's had unfortunately been patched (godmode, noclip, give commands etc), and so decided to release this little DVAR menu that he ended up making instead. It has 6 Dank Options therefore it's more of a menu base for something bigger and in this case the Project is Open Source. Since the source is here feel free to use the codes to maybe make something bigger, "THIS DOES NOT MEAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MENU AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS". However there isn't much that you can do in the way of non host Zombies Menu's since most things got patched. Regardless, enjoy! Please report any dead links in the comments below so that I can update/fix them thank you.

CONTROLS:

SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - X
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:
NickBeHaxing

DOWNLOAD:

SOURCE CODE:

VIRUS SCAN:
nice menu homie

kason1106

Apr 13, 2014

L55feOT.jpg

Hello Crunchers, today I'm sharing with you something a little different in the way of this BLACK OPS III 1.04 NON HOST ZOMBIES DVAR MENU CREATED BY NICKBEHAXING. He was originally working on a Non Host Zombies Menu however he soon realized that a lot of the games DVAR's had unfortunately been patched (godmode, noclip, give commands etc), and so decided to release this little DVAR menu that he ended up making instead. It has 6 Dank Options therefore it's more of a menu base for something bigger and in this case the Project is Open Source. Since the source is here feel free to use the codes to maybe make something bigger, "THIS DOES NOT MEAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MENU AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS". However there isn't much that you can do in the way of non host Zombies Menu's since most things got patched. Regardless, enjoy! Please report any dead links in the comments below so that I can update/fix them thank you.

CONTROLS:

SCROLL - DPAD UP & DOWN
    SELECT - X
    BACK / CLOSE - CIRCLE

CREDITS:
NickBeHaxing

DOWNLOAD:

SOURCE CODE:

VIRUS SCAN:
CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS OUT

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EvilNatDraxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey everybody
    @ QM|T_JinX: hey everybody