Ps3 booting to safe mode

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DeceasedEvil

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone know why my ps3 randomly boots to safe mode? Happens with bo2 and mw3 only when i connect mic. I also tried to install destimy bles and blus but when i boot game and choose character i get booted to safe mode everytime. Anyone know how i can fix this really wanna play more variety of games but done with booting to safe mode

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Anyone know why my ps3 randomly boots to safe mode? Happens with bo2 and mw3 only when i connect mic. I also tried to install destimy bles and blus but when i boot game and choose character i get booted to safe mode everytime. Anyone know how i can fix this really wanna play more variety of games but done with booting to safe mode
You are sofbricking your ps3 i beleave try too re install the firmware

Reactions: Douglas Oliveira

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Hello, quite simply I will explain to you why ps3 starts in safe mode ... your usb is reading the microphone as an update device, this is because your software (CFW) or HD (hard disk) are both conflicting ... I recommend you the option that @qmt said, first reinstall your CFW, you will not lose any data, if it does not resolve, or format your HD, or make the HD exchange for another in good condition. If it was a PC would ask the F1 key to start. Both defects are similar, where the solution is swap if software first and if it does not solve, swap the hard drive, and if it is really your hard drive, I recommend you a hard drive SSD, this will increase the speed of your ps3. I am a console technician, can do both defects that you will succeed. Good luck

Reactions: QM|T_JinX
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.