PS3 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III NPEB02266 FIX [1.03]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

mauro0070101

Dec 15, 2015
gracias ghghghghghghghg
BLACK OPS III PATCH FIXER
NO MORE WAITING FOR FIXES!

BLACK OPS III FULL GAME (PSN VERSION)

Welcome to my thread that will be linked to my official thread to get the PSN version of the game. So I tried this method out and it worked, so no need for that silly torrent that was giving black screen to a LOT of users. This method works fine for me and other people, so here it is. Basically you use ReactPSN with a .rap file to fix your PSN version of the game. So this means no silly fixes required when a new update is out! Just use this, I found this on another website, so all credits go to the guy (manlol) for providing a great tutorial as well as bringing this method to light. I'm only here to expose it for the better good, it works for 1.03 so enjoy!

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Download ReactPSN from the download(s).
2. Make a folder on your USB stick called "exdata".
3. Place the .rap file in the "exdata" folder.
4. Once completed, plug the USB stick in your PS3.
5. Make a new account called "aa" on your system.
6. Start ReactPSN on the account named "aa".
7. Now your PS3 should re-start and the new user will be newly named to "ReactPSN[...]".
8. Now go your usual user and start the game up!

Now you can play online and big thanks to user @Manlol

TIPS AND FACTS:
1. Don't delete the account/user named "aa" or whatever the name has changed too.
2. Don't use the account/user you created/named - play on your usual account(s).
3. ReactPSN only works with the original console id (even if its banned or not) after change the CID to whatever.
4. Be on REBUG CFW, because it will not work on ITA or other firmwares.
5. This will not work on BLES02266, only NPEB02266.

DOWNLOADS:
[hide]ReactPSN[/hide]
[hide].rap file[/hide]

CREDITS:
Manlol - Original Poster
Ccregame - ReactPSN

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
But now its a eboot problem, i cant load any modded eboots it give me a error when i try to launch with a different eboot tf, any solution to this?

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
But now its a eboot problem, i cant load any modded eboots it give me a error when i try to launch with a different eboot tf, any solution to this?
Using the torrent version is the only solution if you're wanting to mod.

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
Using the torrent version is the only solution if you're wanting to mod.
I am using the torrent version bro. Its Npeb02266 I used uttorent and filezilla to extract the files onto my ps3. Idk wtf is wrong with this game B, it just wont load any eboot other than the original i need sum help with this.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
I am using the torrent version bro. Its Npeb02266 I used uttorent and filezilla to extract the files onto my ps3. Idk wtf is wrong with this game B, it just wont load any eboot other than the original i need sum help with this.
No, this is the PSN version of the game. You will require the disc torrent of the game.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
There is a BLUS disc version that works which was posted a while back. If you're wanting it, I will gladly link it.

Oct 28, 2013

Welcome to my thread that will be linked to my official thread to get the PSN version of the game. So I tried this method out and it worked, so no need for that silly torrent that was giving black screen to a LOT of users. This method works fine for me and other people, so here it is. Basically you use ReactPSN with a .rap file to fix your PSN version of the game. So this means no silly fixes required when a new update is out! Just use this, I found this on another website, so all credits go to the guy (manlol) for providing a great tutorial as well as bringing this method to light. I'm only here to expose it for the better good, it works for 1.03 so enjoy!

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
7. Now your PS3 should re-start and the new user will be newly named to "ReactPSN[...]".

TIPS AND FACTS:
1. Don't delete the account/user named "aa" or whatever the name has changed too.
2. Don't use the account/user you created/named - play on your usual account(s).
3. ReactPSN only works with the original console id (even if its banned or not) after change the CID to whatever.

DOWNLOADS:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

CREDITS:
Manlol - Original Poster
Ccregame - ReactPSN

Salty

Apr 25, 2015
Crewe, UK

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

TIPS AND FACTS:

DOWNLOADS:

CREDITS:
Manlol - Original Poster
Ccregame - ReactPSN
nice oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BiOBaStI

Active Poster
Mar 12, 2015
my bed

Welcome to my thread that will be linked to my official thread to get the PSN version of the game. So I tried this method out and it worked, so no need for that silly torrent that was giving black screen to a LOT of users. This method works fine for me and other people, so here it is. Basically you use ReactPSN with a .rap file to fix your PSN version of the game. So this means no silly fixes required when a new update is out! JThanksust use this, I found this on another website, so all credits go to the guy (manlol) for providing a great tutorial as well as bringing this method to light. I'm only here to expose it for the better good, it works for 1.03 so enjoy!

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

TIPS AND FACTS:

DOWNLOADS:

CREDITS:
Manlol - Original Poster
Ccregame - ReactPSN
Thanks bro :D

SyraxYT

Dec 29, 2015

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

TIPS AND FACTS:

DOWNLOADS:

me - ReactPSN
im gonna try it out

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_Jinx
  • @ EMRR:
    I fixed the firmware version problem
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice bro
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm just downloaded this pkg file and install it, it's 3kb and works very well. It's spoofing the firmware version. Here is the pkg file > https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4d6mp7blwrkzn/online_4_87_by_papo.pkg/file
  • @ EMRR:
    I think it's for 4.80-4.89 HFW, not compatible with any other version.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o like sen spoofing you mean
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice man well as long as it working you golden right
  • @ EMRR:
    I can login to PSN now with 4.89 Firmware, but i have to create a account. I will create a account later.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well a account is made in couple sec so
  • @ EMRR:
    I created a account but sony doesn't sending the e-mail verification code like 30 hours.
  • @ EMRR:
    I pressed "Send Again" but it's not sending anything.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    look in trash mail
  • @ EMRR:
    I looked
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it can take a while to get that mail i had that happen to me too
  • @ EMRR:
    Yes, i see this issue
    before.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea it sucks maybe do a couple times send again at one point you will get it
  • @ EMRR:
    I do it like 30 times .d
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea 30 time should be enough haha
  • Chat Bot:
    faisalnasser12 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.