PS3 FREEZING

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Oracle

Mar 5, 2016
can anybody help me? when ever i boot up my ps3 it just freezes about 5 mins after turning on. as soon as i put a disc in it freezes as well

R

RoroVox

I'd try to rebuild the database, but if that doesn't work then I'd do the thermal paste replacement.

Oracle

Mar 5, 2016
I'd try to rebuild the database, but if that doesn't work then I'd do the thermal paste replacement.
the back of my ps3 is getting really hot like its overheating but it never used to do that before

Itzchronicz

Feb 18, 2016
5 way's that freeze your ps3 error data (corrupt files),overheating (thermal paste dry out or dust),HDD getting to his end. (mostley you can hear a tik when it's running) and last wrong debug settings.

So try first recovery mode rebuild data,look all your debug functions are correct,check your harddrive,open ps3 remove all dust clean parts and set new thermal paste by cooling plates.

rebuild ps3

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...